Road Trip Feeler

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've got a thread open on another board for a trip down to Formula D in Seattle August 2006. Cars from Edm and Cgy will meet in Lethbridge the days prior and head out to Vancouver on Highway 3 for a meet there, and then head south.

PM me your name ,board name, email and year make model mods if you would like to be included in the AB or BC portion. Or email to unrealtarmacbandits@hotmail.com

Open to preferably Japanese FR cars, but lmk what you have.

Thanx

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
grimjack..it's a meet and greet on st if you want, and a cruise to seattle on sunday august 20 2006. i'm driving 12 hrs before richmond, some are driving more like 18 from you, I'm sure we cane xpect to see you.

loki, we are taking hwy 3, so we could meet you in castlegar..nelson..kelowna

pm me yur emails if you like to take part, my goal is 100 tasteful Japanese sports cars

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
this looks interesting. and it gives me a goal to have another "tasefull japanese sports car" by then :biglaugh:

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
If my car is built and runs well enough for such a long trip I might be in. This is still over 8 months away tho guys don't forget.
eric

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
hmm august... maybe ill be in if i come back from poland by then. but id have to drive along side another mk3 owner... it just wouldn't be the same without one :D

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
Stretch said:
If my car is built and runs well enough for such a long trip I might be in. This is still over 8 months away tho guys don't forget.
eric

i hope you can make it out, i want to stand back to back with you for the tallest mkiii driver title :D, plus it would be super kick ass to have a national meet right here in my own town!

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Ahaha ok Jay, that makes me want to be there even more now! I'm between 6' 9" and 6' 11" or so. Problem is I haven't properly sat in an mk3 for over a year and last time I did I didn't seem to fit. I guess custom seats are in order :biglaugh:
eric

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
damn it, you win, im 6'6, theres not many out there taller than me, but your one of those ones, oh well. Maybe i can go for dumbest or something cool like that. I find i fit in my car perfect, room to spare even. Still, hope this could turn into a national event, id make sure every drifter in the city showed up for the meet

Jayhall

May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
supra_stephe said:
so are there any new funladers that can swing by and pic me up, then to the d1 then we all hit up whistler/ blackcomb for a week(end).

youll only be able to board the glacier in august :p