Richmond, VA?? Who's here?

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Yea I will call later this week to see what the rate is to reserve a shelter but i think its best to have it on a Saturday. As far as dates im thinking about having it in June sometime so is there a Saturday in June that you have something going on and that we should avoid? Let me know

Thanks

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Im down for Sat. or Sun. just let us know.

The car may be in the middle of a project or 2 but I can still drive it.

Maybe like the 1st or 2nd weekend in may. The more time maybe we could get a little more people, who knows.

Then s000pra8T, forcefedsupra, and some of us that stay close could ride up there together since we would be going the same way...

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
The only reason i chose June was to give everyone plenty of time to get ready for the meet. We have one vote for May so what time is best for everyone else?

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
May is probably alright but I don't know if my pipes will be done. June might be a good idea so everyone can get their cars ready. I also think it will be cool to ride up in a group. I haven't done that in a while.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I didn't read the whole tread, my bad. Maybe thats why I hated school...

Im down for June no problem with that.
Us Tidewater Area guys might just all hook up and ride up there together. We have to let others know about this that dont post. So if you know someone just put it in there ear.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Alright I think June seems to be the popular vote. Just incase anyone wants to see the layout of the park i will post a picture. Last time when we had the meet at Rockwood we parked our cars in the parking lot between baseball field #3 and baseball field #5. The baseball fields look alot closer in the pic than it really is. We also had shelter 3 so im thinking about getting the same shelter.
here is the layout of the park
http://www.co.chesterfield.va.us/HumanServices/ParksandRecreation/RockwoodPark.pdf

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Hey Scott which day was the G force meet in June? I want to choose a date so feel free to call me up or pm me

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
ok guys just called the park today. Let me know what you think. Shelter #3 is available on June 14th in the morning and evening. Its $45 to rent the shelter from 9am to 2pm and its also $45 to rent the shelter from 3pm to 8pm. We can also reserve the shelter all day for $85. We we can meet up around 11AM i think that gives us plenty of time to set up the grill and have a cook out for lunch and we can also walk around the parking lot checking out everyones car as well. So what do you guys think? half day or full day?

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
yea let me get all the basics down before i start a new thread. I just didnt want to start a thread with no information in it so now that we are actually getting somewhere i will start one soon once we have the times and activities ready.

Chris