Richmond, VA?? Who's here?

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
sethron71;955738 said:
They are just 3/16th inch pipe. No big deal.

Hey so is there a way to get temp tags on the supra till I get it registered? I don't know the law in VA but I still have a WA ID not a VA one! So it is getting registered in WA but it takes some time! So if I can get temps I will be there!

Seth

There is a way to get something from the DMV. There is a small fee but basically it is used when you buy a car from out of town and need to drive it back to your area. Its only good for a couple days i believe but am not positive on that.

devil358

in ur sink
Apr 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
suprajjang;955531 said:
anyone goign to starbucks tommorrow?

If the weather holds out, I would possibly be up there tonight.

dirty car and all :nono:

But then again, they are possibly calling for showers this afternoon and tonight ( at least that's what I heard yesterday morning)

"Increasing clouds today and warm highs in the lower to mid 70s. A small chance for a few showers tonight but a strong developing low pressure system will bring better chances for rain by Saturday afternoon through early Sunday. "

Last edited:

nytefire

Supramania Contributor
Jun 14, 2006
Virginia
Just thought I'd post as well.

I've been stationed in Norfolk area for a couple years now. I just transferred off the ship at NOB, and will now be working at Dam Neck. I have an old maroon 90 that was beat up before i got it.

I'll be in the area for a while still yet to come.

Joe

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
sethron71;816789 said:
Hey,
So I just moved here, working in a Daytona Prototype Racing shop! Just wanted to see how the Supra community was here. Back home it was almost nothing!. I don't have my Supra back here yet but it will be after Christmas and then I can take advantage of some of the bad ass stuff the shop has for making sheet metal items and all kinds of things! So pretty excited about it and can't wait to see what the area has to offer!!

Thanks,
Seth Ingham

hey man, im right down the road from you. ft eustis, thats to the east of you on 64. good to have you in this hell they call VA. lived in VA for about 7 8 years. hit me up trying to go to Richmond track soon. im stoke as hell but still wanna have a run down the trake for the first time and it would be cool to hang with other supra ppl. i now there is a one other 7mgte here in eustis. i man i got pissed. the day i got done with a HG job on the supra i was driven pass the gym and there it was. same color as mine. never seen it till the day i got it out of the shop.lol. take care.

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
s000pra89T;975977 said:
^You don't by chance drive an all-white Supra? License plate V8KILLER or something?

no i dont have that white one. think ive seen it. just seen a new supra to day. its a 89 red. that makes 3 MKIII and one MKIV ive seen around this place. anyway my supra blow the heater hose like a few weeks ago so its not on the road, have to you the crx(its so slow). you should send a PM some time. all ways looken for ppl to hang out with.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T- I live in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake.

If there is ever a Supra meet im there just post it. I know I should get a phone call from a couple of you guys that I have met if one ever does go down... ( moneypit101, mjtoll23...dudes car is sick)... Which needs to happen so lets stop the yappen...

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
::w00t::Well whenever the meet goes down I will still be able to make it :biglaugh: ::w00t:: I accepted an internship position in state but i would be more than happy to help arrange the meet if needed.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Congrats bro!

Yeah, I'm down as well...just need some advanced notice. :sarcasm:

Apple....would love to meet up with you, ForceFed and whoever else that's local beforehand. :bigthumb:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
I was just talking with Scot(HotSCen) about a Richmond meet. I thought Richmond might be a good location so that it would not be a long drive for people in northern and southern Virginia. I was at the supra meet that was held at Rockwood Park couple years ago and I thought it was a great success so I was thinking about having one there. We had one of the shelters rented out and had the grill going. I am going to call and find out how much it is to reserve a shelter and I am hoping that maybe all of us can each donate a small amount that can go to reserving the shelter and we can all bring one or two things for lunch. I was also thinking about having a nice cruise so if any of you in Richmond know of any nice routes to take please let me know.
Now onto the big question. Since many of us have full time jobs and plenty of other things going on, when is the best time for everyone and what are some dates that we should avoid.

If anyone has any opinions or have anything else to add let me know!
Thanks