Richmond, VA?? Who's here?

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
so half day from 9-2?

also give me couple days before i reserve the shelter because i dont have much money left over after my car payments unless people want to contribute:biglaugh:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Yea get out of my thread....muhahahaha

Well if the car is back up and running I will be there! So sound good to me!

O and JK about the thread but make sure you post when you start a new thread so I can suscribe!

Thanks,
Seth

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
vdragonmpc;993283 said:
I am going to be in Va Beach the weekend of the 15th. I have a convention out there...
Otherwise I am there any other weekend

Chris

the 15th is a sunday. so does that mean you will be there on the 14th as well?

devil358

in ur sink
Apr 6, 2005
Richmond, VA
suprajjang;992380 said:
so half day from 9-2?

also give me couple days before i reserve the shelter because i dont have much money left over after my car payments unless people want to contribute:biglaugh:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL UR SUPRAMEEET PLANS ARE BELONG TO ME!

:) I'd love to come out.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Ok I was thinking and came up with 2 ideas. Also the dollar amount would change depending on how many people plan to come out. The more people that come out, the less everyone would have to pay. Plan A is that every person can pay like $2-3 to go to the reserving of the shelter and each person would also bring one thing like buns, burger, drinks, cups, plates etc. Plan B would be that everyone pays around $5 and I would buy all the food and all you would do is have to show up. Please post telling me what to think because I want to go ahead and reserve the shelter ASAP.

If only I was made up of money I would buy everything but along with school tuition and monthly payments i am broke :(
Thanks

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
suprajjang;994477 said:
Ok I was thinking and came up with 2 ideas. Also the dollar amount would change depending on how many people plan to come out. The more people that come out, the less everyone would have to pay. Plan A is that every person can pay like $2-3 to go to the reserving of the shelter and each person would also bring one thing like buns, burger, drinks, cups, plates etc. Plan B would be that everyone pays around $5 and I would buy all the food and all you would do is have to show up. Please post telling me what to think because I want to go ahead and reserve the shelter ASAP.

If only I was made up of money I would buy everything but along with school tuition and monthly payments i am broke :(
Thanks

im down to picth in and bring something for this meet.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Im down for both ideas. Making it easy though would be to bring $5, just in case someone is late, can't make it or forgets. (we know u won't forget... Also it would put more work on you... LOL! that's what we all want, he he... anyway you would get all your money back anyway. You could play Stewie from Family Guy "got my money". I will come up early and help you start cooking, I was gonna ride up with the other fellas but im sure they can make it w/o me.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
You could just hit up wally world and buy the basic like hot dogs, burgers, buns, and drinks. If anyone wants Brats, Angus burgers, Steaks, or alcohol they can bring them.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
ok im goign with the $5 per car idea. Also there can be no alcohol since this is at a public park.

Should we invite the Lexus guys as well?

Last edited: