Ricer got owned!

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
So I had just finished changing the u joints and transfer case output shaft seal on my 95 chevy k1500. It is a work truck and even has my logo on the doors I.E. does not look like its challenging people to race. So I'm driving to autozone to return some fluids and things I didnt need.

I come to a 4 way stop. I look in my rear view and see a black lancer come around the corner speeding up behind me. I recognize the car because it used to belong to my old neighbor. I have never met and do not know the current owner.

I take a right, and he blows the stop sign taking the right as well. Im cruising along fairly quickly as I always do, and he is just hammering on it. I take a left and he comes flying around the corner after me up my ass. Either he is chasing me or he is just driving like a fuckhead for no apparent reason. No sweat, if he wants to hit me I will gladly collect insurance and maybe even get rid of this POS truck. If he still wants problems I'll be happy to deliver in the 9mm variety.

I have a bit of a straight away so I step on it just for a minute to put some distance between us, knowing I'm coming up on a stop sign. I easily outpace his 80hp POS. I stop at the stop sign and then take my left. Theres a jeep grand cherokee coming from the left. In a desperate attempt to accomplish whatever the fuck he was trying to do he blows the stop sign goin like 30 and gets smashed by the jeep. Not wanting to deal with him I laugh and continue on my way.

I call my neighbor and tell him and he gets a kick out of it too. So I head back from autozone and now there are two cruisers there as well. I wanted to get a pic but the cops were right there. I park the truck, and they have the driver of the cherokee in cuffs for driving unregistered/uninsured. So I pull one of the cops aside, and explain exactly what happened. Apparently there was some confusion that I cleared up. Made sure that idiot didnt get off scott free.

As I'm sure some of you already know, I'm a magnet for rediculousness.

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
nick88;1539628 said:
Should of took pics. That sucks for the jeep guy though, prly doing nothing wrong except for the no license part.

Cops around here usually aren't down for photo ops. It does suck for the jeep guy, because people are often automatically at fault around here if they are unreg/uninsured. I hope my input prevented that for his sake.

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
nick88;1539628 said:
Should of took pics. That sucks for the jeep guy though, prly doing nothing wrong except for the no license part.

IJ.;1539632 said:
WTF???

No licence means HE SHOULDN'T be on the road. :nono:

He misread. The driver had a license. His vehicle was uninsured which in massachusetts automatically invalidates your registration making you unregistered/uninsured.

Edit: not saying this is ok, just that he was a licensed driver.

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
IJ.;1539638 said:
Yeah but Nick seemed to think the unlicenced thing was no biggie....
(I know he's smarter than that so was shocked)

I know it is not right, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I am just saying this because you know, I have almost been in the no license position before, but just got restrictions instead of getting it taken away.

Edit:
<---- What is this "Full Community Member"?

Edit #2:
wtf, now its gone.

Last edited:

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
nick88;1539802 said:
I know it is not right, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I am just saying this because you know, I have almost been in the no license position before, but just got restrictions instead of getting it taken away.

Edit:
<---- What is this "Full Community Member"?

Edit #2:
wtf, now its gone.

You hit 500 posts. You just became a supramania regular. Congrats!

I think I actually derailed my own thread...