Retro-spec

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
Have anyone bought and installed or know anyone who installed any of their exterior body part? I'm really interested in their side skirts and rear add on. I know shine auto sells the same thing, but retro spec is alot more cost effective seeing as how i'm on a very tight budget. I Dont want this to be another case of "you get what you pay for".

C7carbon

Banned - Unresolved Disputes
Jul 25, 2009
california
Let elaborate on this, we have a full time R&D staff and a mk3 in house, we test fit all our parts in the design stages and in production.
when we dont make parts from scratch we improve everything we get our hands on.
i know what a faulty aero part fits and looks like, this is not the case.
you can buy our stuff and bump this thread after you get them, Thanks.

Paulo.
Retro-spec.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I had the Hiro tail-light covers from them, and the fitment and quality was great.. on the other hand, I had a little bit of an issue with the CF radiator cooling panel, but they took care of that/me rather quickly.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them, and like you said, the parts are very cost effective.

Shine seems to push ultra-high quality as well, Rodel's car is a great example IMO.

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
mattsplat72;1650783 said:
I have a set of mirrors they fit perfectly. I do have a bit of whistle but that is most likely mounting issues. the mirrors are exactly the same both sides

mirrors? which ones? any pics?
thanks

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
pics of side and rear add-on installed
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

Torque

Sep 7, 2008
In your home
suprajim54;1680221 said:
Car looks great. I wanted to find out more info, but couldn't find either part on their website.

The parts aren't listed on their site, You have to PM Retro-spec. They are on this forum as a misc vendor.