Repost? Who cares.. it's music to my ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
Happy has done a confirmed 942whp on that setup according to Sean @ Titan.

It's said he's put more money into R&D then what most people make on their yearly salary. He's blown up more 1JZ-GTE's getting the setup correct then total 1JZ-GTE cars that post on this forum. He said the secret isn't in the head, but in the fuel, and it took him ALONG time to get it right.

2jzmk3

why are you using my name for shit like that. stop posting other peoples stuff. damn you such a bitch about shit like that. damn there is a reason that he doesnt post his specs, and you go on every forum and post he specs, dyno sheets, video.. WTF... why dont you worry about your car, and not someone elses......

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
He posted the videos himself on other forums. Pic was taken publically at the meet. Specs are his, from his own video and posts. Thank you and get off my nuts.

Why are you being such a whiner about someone elses car? If he didn't want it to be known, he shouldn't have gone to the SUPRA MEET with 100's of people there!

You Orlando street racing guys crack me up. Take your drama back to the Florida section on SF, we like to appreciate people's work here, not hide it.

2jzmk3

Ric said:
He posted the videos himself on other forums. Pic was taken publically at the meet. Specs are his, from his own video and posts. Thank you and get off my nuts.

Why are you being such a whiner about someone elses car? If he didn't want it to be known, he shouldn't have gone to the SUPRA MEET with 100's of people there!

You Orlando street racing guys crack me up. Take your drama back to the Florida section on SF, we like to appreciate people's work here, not hide it.

lol, its funny how much you talk shit online, but in person you are such a bitch.
its totally differnt to go to a supra meet, than to post specs on a forum. but you will never understand because you are a dumbass. BTW how many Screen names have you been banned on, on how many forums? lost count.. yea me to..

Happy's car is sick. lucky for him you dont know his actual specs.

2jzmk3

Ric said:
Is this the real word version of "Pinks"?

no but some people dont like giving out there "secrets" something you have no idea about since you dont do anything innovative. unless being cheap is a innovation..

its just a simple thing, if its not your car, you shouldnt be posting up someone elses specs, setup, and video without asking them first. i just talked to happy, and he doesnt seem to be excited about you posting up all his info..

Status
Not open for further replies.