replica kits manufactuer?

prizm_37c

Oct 26, 2011
fresno, california
there used to be a guy in la that made supra lips and a greedy front and suff like that. is he still around any know the name of the company?i bought mine a long time ago and forgot who it was from.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Shine makes a replacement for nearly every body part of a Mk3 by now... good quality too, I've been quite pleased :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Rodel is a great source for getting business done through Shine, you could almost say he's a local representative for the Mk3 community. :)

zoonwen

1JZ Supra
Apr 27, 2005
Denton, TX
Shine makes great stuff but is pretty hard to get a hold of. I received a spoiler from him recently and it came in damaged, notified them of the issue and now he is mia.

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
zoonwen;1775908 said:
Shine makes great stuff but is pretty hard to get a hold of. I received a spoiler from him recently and it came in damaged, notified them of the issue and now he is mia.

Sorry to hear that...why dont u pm me the details with pics and i will pass the word on go Shine so that the issue could be taken care off. Shine is pretty good with making their customers whole with little hassle.

Last edited: