replacement body trim?

Supralove93

Nov 20, 2012
Delaware
im looking for some replacment body trim. to be specific i need the drivers door and the peice on the driver side fender behind the wheel. I have
tried ebay and google but haven't found anything decent. Any help welcome.

Jtsan

Jul 10, 2011
Brockton MA
Did you try posting in the wanted section? I usually have luck over there when I need small things like that. Usually people sell the trim as a set but you might get lucky. Other than that you could try the junkyard. Good luck. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I got fiberglass for mine (aftermarket) and painted them. YOu can get them FG or CF.. however, I dont know if they are still making it (only 89+ style but they make a cap for the center peice as well). Finding good body trim is expensive, however you can find a good deal from time to time. I have a few peices (the rear trim, one is brand new) in grey... a couple small peices of red...

Supralove93

Nov 20, 2012
Delaware
Thats what i would like to do (fiberglass). But I dont know if anyone makes a kit.I havent been looking long and haven't found anything. If anyone could help or at least point towards someone that can, that would be great.

zby67

Nov 15, 2010
Texas
look in the forsale section just because you supra is an 87 dosnt mean you have to use only pre89 molding. i bought a full set in nice condition from her of a white package part out that was an 89 or 90 supra and it looks and fits nicely! just a thought, and best of luck