IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Classifieds Dispute Form
User you are filing a dispute against
WhiteMike/Richard Jefferies
Real Name
Mike
Email addressDid the transaction take place on Supramania?
No

The nature of the dispute[/B]
Items never received
Dollar amount in question
Have you attempted to resolve this?
Yes
Comments, details, etc.
I have been texting Mike thinking he was "Richard Jefferies. Stuff happen and then we found out he was WhiteMike. I helped him get a chance to redeem himself and thought he was cleaning up his act. I needed wire to make a harness and he could get a roll for me, 1000ft of 18 gauge wire. I paid him on the 2nd of July.

He needed two weeks to get the items and ship it out. I gave him three weeks and a day. When I contact him, I get ignored and he is not responding to my PayPal dispute either so he is going to drag it out.

I expect to receive an empty box from him so he can show PayPal he "shipped" the wire. I will post pictures of the conversation shortly.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
For what it's worth, I've PM'd him.

However we're about ready to throw in the towel and re-ban him.

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
There is MUCH more too it than what Andy has posted. It's amazing the details he decided to omit. I'm on my phone now and will post again when I get home in a couple hours. For what it's worth his item shipped Monday and is going to be delivered tomorrow through USPS. I have the tracking.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Not really.

July 2 your get payment.

Told me it would take you two weeks to get it and ship out

I gave you three weeks.

I haven't got it not a tracking number.

I have screen-shots of all the text messages, I can post them here when I get home.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I asked numerous times about the tracking number.

If you have it, why haven't you sent it. I asked many times for it BEFORE any bad blood started. You chose not to send it.

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Andy and I were cool. I would have said we were friends. He helped me talk to the mods and everything and get me on this probation status to be able to redeem myself. Andy wanted some wire like the wire that I used to make my harness. He sent me $100 and I told him that this is not my business, it's not in stock, I will order it, and then when it gets to me I will ship to him. I spoke with him almost every single day about the status. Finally when it arrived I let him know, and that was almost two weeks after he paid me.

I shipped the wire and told Andy the ETA of arrival. By this time he was starting to not trust me although I never lost communication or anything. I then visited to the forums and see Andy trash talking me. I felt pretty disrespected after that, so I figured we'd cut communications once he got his wire. The wire was returned to me because I put the wrong ZIP code, and I re-shipped at my expense. Now I am coming out of pocket for Andy to get this wire.

At this point he doubts that I even have the wire, I send him a picture of the wire and tell him he can have a refund at any moment he wants and I'll keep it. He says he wants the wire, so I reshipped it. I was unable to be at/on the phone the following day while he was trying to contact me, and assuming that I was ignoring him he files a PayPal dispute. Now feeling especially offended by someone I called a friend, my PayPal account now in the resolution center, he will get the wire when it arrives tomorrow. I will enter the tracking number into PayPal once it arrives so that they will close the dispute. Something that was a favor for a friend turned sour the moment he found out that I had a bad reputation. He expected me to fail. I told him we are done, he will get his wire tomorrow, and that's the last of our communication.

-Mike

--- Edit

Tracking:

PayPal has concluded our investigation of the following Buyer Complaint:

Buyer's name: Vedywattie Raghunath
Buyer's email: raghunath1320@hotmail.com
Transaction ID: 3KW13847XD615242W

Transaction date: Jul 2, 2012
Transaction amount: $100.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 87T56858XP386322P
Case number: PP-001-924-213-428

Thank you for providing the requested information in a timely manner.

The shipping information you provided has been verified. The claim has been
closed in your favor.

Thank you again for your cooperation with our investigation.

Sincerely,

PayPal Protection Services Department

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
So I got the wire but it is supposed to be a roll of Tefzel. I asked him multiple times if it was and he said yes. There are no markings on the wire. Is there any way to verify it's Tefzel?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
IBoughtASupra;1861455 said:
So I got the wire but it is supposed to be a roll of Tefzel. I asked him multiple times if it was and he said yes. There are no markings on the wire. Is there any way to verify it's Tefzel?

If you get any evidence to indicate that it's not what he says it is, you let me know and I'll reopen this. Otherwise, this dispute is done.

And Mike.... You have a long history of bullshitting people, and in the end leaving them holding the bag. Most people seem to view you as either "fucked up" or worse. It's going to take a lot of "good deeds" on your part to get past that. This is what you're going to have to expect. You fucked a lot of people raw. You have no right to feel offended. You had better start doing what you say, when you say you're going to do it, or you'll probably never get past this. Just my $.02, take it for what it's worth...

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
So Mike. I was at a friend of mine who has E-85 in bottles he keeps to clean parts. I soaked a piece of the wire he sent me in for two hours. I went back and I was able to see the coating actually stretched and you could not see the copper strands.

I decided to add a little force and I was able to remove all the copper strands with two pliers. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and looked up some more stuff on the Tefzel wiring and saw that it is fire resistant and should extinguish itself. I lit it on fire twice and it didn't go out. I had to blow it out the second time out after expecting it would extinguish itself the first time.

Let me know if you think this is enough proof to reopen it.

[video=youtube;0Y5MIPah3RQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5MIPah3RQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube_share;lTQu2fTxOeY]http://youtu.be/lTQu2fTxOeY[/video]

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
No kidding Mike. There is the proof. I sent a payment which was noted for Tefzel and it isn't. Done.

You screw someone over who helped you....

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I don't believe it is a bad ideal for me to ask to get the money before I send the wire back. The reason for this is Mike has a history of BSing around and it took this long and he couldn't even send the tracking number for the wire he sent plus screwing over someone who helped him to get unbanned or at least a chance to get unbanned.

He has no reason to repay once I send it back and I am not sure what the status is of his payment to others. I don't want to chance it. I have no use to scam someone for a 100 bucks as he tried to do to me by sending something he knew that wasn't what I paid for.

[strike]Mike(SupraCentral) if you want me to send you the roll of wire and be the middle man here, so you can verify that I am indeed sending back the wire and not an empty box, I would appreciate that. I just don't want him to say I sent him an empty box which is on his level of things he would do.[/strike]

Last edited by a moderator:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
No, I am not your middle man, do not send me anything, don't PM me anything. I thought I had already made that abundantly clear.

Moderating this dispute is as far as I'm willing to go here.

Mike, based upon your past lack of credibility, I don't think the request above for a refund before he ships is unreasonable.

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
IBoughtASupra;1863261 said:
I don't believe it is a bad ideal for me to ask to get the money before I send the wire back. The reason for this is Mike has a history of BSing around and it took this long and he couldn't even send the tracking number for the wire he sent plus screwing over someone who helped him to get unbanned or at least a chance to get unbanned.

He has no reason to repay once I send it back and I am not sure what the status is of his payment to others. I don't want to chance it. I have no use to scam someone for a 100 bucks as he tried to do to me by sending something he knew that wasn't what I paid for.

[strike]Mike(SupraCentral) if you want me to send you the roll of wire and be the middle man here, so you can verify that I am indeed sending back the wire and not an empty box, I would appreciate that. I just don't want him to say I sent him an empty box which is on his level of things he would do.[/strike]

I didn't send you the tracking number because I didn't speak to you for ONE DAY and you filed a PayPal dispute and a dispute on here. I'm done being nice to you, I got you your product, the people I purchase from tell me it's Tefzel and if it's not then I apologize and offered you a refund. It's amazing that you think you're not going to get it, then you think you're going to get an empty box, then you're determined to prove it's not Tefzel. It's amazing Andy, next thing you know you're going to tell me it's charcoal and not black wiring.

"Screwing over someone" - Who did I screw over exactly?? You have your product! If it's not as described, send it back for a full refund, that's the best I'll do. I've stayed in communication, I've gotten you your product, and I've proven that everything said up to this point has been true. You have NO reason not believe you'll get the refund. If you are unhappy about this, keep the wire. My reputation on here has nothing to do with anything, you are implying I've ever screwed anyone intentionally or was ever out to get anyone. That is and was never the case, so the fact that you keep LOOKING and hoping to find evidence of me trying to scam you out of pennies is just you being childish as you have been ever since I lost touch with you that day.

It makes me not want to do anything for you at all by seeing these comments about "Scam someone for 100 bucks as he tried to do to me" - I spent $20 on shipping ($10 x2), and please tell me how much money I made after I bought you a THOUSAND feet of wire? I CAME OUT OF POCKET ON THIS TRANSACTION. I will upload the god damn invoice. What would I need all of this trouble for $80? It wouldn't even pay my cell phone bill.

You'll get your refund when I get the wire.

Mike

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
whitemike;1863747 said:
You'll get your refund when I get the wire.

You have two choices:

1. Refund the money.

or

2. I reinstate your ban.

I've gone out of my way to allow you to attempt to make amends. Instead I've gotten new disputes and your terrible attitude. You're in no position to dictate terms around here.

I'm done with you Mike. Done.

Choose. Now.