Remanufactured Cylinder Heads?

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Welp, BHG. I'm looking into buying a remanufactured head and keeping my old one as a future learning experience, I know what questions to ask the shops who sell them, but I was wondering if any of you have ever bought one? If so, where and for how much? What was done to it? Three angle valve grind or two angle? New guides? Head checked for hardness and flatness? Cams ground? Etc. Etc.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Shawn

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
all they are is rebuilt cyc head as if you were to rebuild yours they will be the stander 3 angle vavle job and every thign will be replaced

cam may be possiled and reused or re ground units

1988SupraDreams

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I've done some research already and most places sell them with the cams valves and everything already installed. The reason I want a remanufactured one is because my car is about three hours away from me right now sitting under a tree at my girlfriends house, and I have to work 5-6 days a week. Can't drive it three hours uphill with a BHG. I don't want to tow it because noone out here can help me with it and I have a friend where the car is who's willing to help. So, I'm looking for one that's already rebuilt.