Rebuilt and won't start up

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
I guess I could wait till I have more time but I am impatient. Yesterday I finally completely finished my build and went to start the car but nothing happened except I could hear the relays clicking by the ABS. I checked the ALT fuses and the fusible link, and one fuse wasn't there so I replaced it. I got the motor to turn over twice after that. An hour later I was fed up and said I'll work on it tomorrow. Well, I had a few minutes to spare before leaving for school, and I forgot about the switch behind the clutch pedal where the clutch has to be ON the floor to start. Slammed the clutch the the floor and it turns over every time. How long do I have to let the motor turn over (with the EFI fuse out) to prime the engine? Oil hadn't come out of the feed line to the turbo yet after 10-15 seconds or so of it turning over. I was worried about letting it turn itself over and over again without knowing oil was actually flowing. So afterwards I put the EFI fuse back in and attempted starting and it did the same thing, just turns over a lot. Sounds stupid, but I'm being cautious, how long does it take for the gas to be pumped from the tank to the motor to expect it to start? I couldn't smell any fuel... Thanks in advance, sorry for the long post, it has been a LOOONNNGG 5 months.

-Chris