Reasonable asking price

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Ok say i was to sell my supra how much do you think would be a reasonable price? I have a 1989 turbo supra targa top. It is white with blue interior. The interior is in good condition with the exception of cracks on the door panels. the exterior paint is oxidizing on the hood and front fenders but other than that, no dents or scratches.
Now as far as the milage goes, The chassis has 185k miles but the motor is fairly new with 40k miles. I have upgraded the turbo to a sp61gt with ss oil lines, I also have a custom intake and full exhaust except the turbo elbow. I also have a HKS ssqv bov with the hard pipe, Dual flex-a-lite fans, ebay boost guage, and manual boost controller. I think that is about it. So how much do you think i could sell it for?

bluedragon17

87 NA-T baby!!!
Sep 14, 2006
Vacaville, CA
prolly not...........considering basic paint jobs start at around 2 grand. UNless you know someone who can paint it for cheaper. i say stick with the springs and wheels and leave the paint to the new owner!!! with those say around 5500-6000

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
bluedragon17 said:
prolly not...........considering basic paint jobs start at around 2 grand. UNless you know someone who can paint it for cheaper. i say stick with the springs and wheels and leave the paint to the new owner!!! with those say around 5500-6000

well i would paint the car myself. i have been painting for 2 years now, and i could do it pretty cheap.