rear seat delete

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
ive seen some amazing rear seat deletes done and i want to do mine but i have no clue where to start.... i basically want to do what red dragon did any tips anyone???

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
i guess you can say that... i just like the concept of the rear seats gone and having extra "storage space" thats hidden... plus red dragons setup is just fuckin clean!!!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
its big enough...just run your heater hoses there instead of the heater. after that, install the climate control unit as the jets/light/temp control.

im not quite sure how red dragon did it, but id start somewhere looking for a lightweight wood, like plywood...maybe do it with fiberglass.

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
^^^ haha yeah but i've already got the stretch lambo with the spa in it ;) how do you guys template the shape of the wood? i'll take all the tips i can get... thanks...

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
if anybody has the dimensions for the sub boxes they made that'd be sweet...i want to see how my hillbilly ruler measuring skills stack up to what actually works.

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
look on page 2 of the thread titled "show me your speaker box" or something like that and look at red dragons post... its absolutely clean... im just gonna go for it and see what happens wish me luck guys

bryanintexas

aaarrrrrggghhhh!!!!!
Apr 4, 2005
spring, texas
i was/am planning something similar. i was thinking about "framing" it out in 1x2`s/mdf and the fiberglassing it so it`s not terribly heavy

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
not a bad ideo but i fugred the supras heavy as it is already so weights not really a bissue to me... good luck with your project bro let me know how it goes

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I took out all my interior and I'm in the process of Rhinolining from the strut towers back. I've got a friend that's done this and it looks nice and clean.:)
Different than what you want, but just a thought. It will keep rust away!;)

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
For anyone that took out the backseat, do they want to give me the bigger bolt that holds the back rest on? I seem to have misplaced mine. I still have the 2 smaller screws. But I lost the big one. PM me!

bhgmaster

Mar 17, 2006
so cal
what bigger bolt???i took all the back seating out and for the brackets on the left center and right for the backing of the seats, all the bolts were the same size...