Really Wild looking Scandinavian MKIII

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
upgradedsupra said:
Their are only 2 things that come out of Alabama > steers and that is as far as I go with that :biglaugh:

Duane

Uhh, I have met his wife, is she just a smokescreen to hide his same sex desires, I highly dought it.

BUT, if she is.......I want to steal her....LMAO :icon_evil

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I vaguely recall this guy, and he's rather extreme. I seem to recall something about building a custom exhaust - starting with a 3 inch turbo back, sawing the thing in half lengthwise, then welding in 3 inches of steel along the top and bottom the entire length of the thing. Takes some SERIOUS dedication to do that kind of work.

I think he's done a fantastic job with this one, and I doubt he'll every drive into a parking lot and see another car just like his! :)

DeSloth

Jun 24, 2007
Australia
I'm not a massive fan, but you can't argue with the amoung of money and skill which has gone into the car. The bonnet (sorry - hood :) though, eek.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
Uhh, I have met his wife, is she just a smokescreen to hide his same sex desires, I highly dought it.

BUT, if she is.......I want to steal her....LMAO :icon_evil

I can't blame you for wanting to steal her Aaron, but no one has tried and lived to tell about it........:evil2:

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
not really a fan of the car, at all....... but i do respect all the dedication and time that went into that car. we can always use more mkIII's

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Minus the wing, taillights, and the front/rear bumper I actually like it. So as long as you look at it from the side she is OK.