Really indecisive

caballo

Aug 2, 2008
So Cal
I have an 89 na salvaged supra. Fender and hood were replaced. Car has minor imperfections that annoy me. The engine needs work. Idk if I should fix the engine and sell the car or just part it out. Any input?

Last edited by a moderator:

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
if you really enjoy working on the supra, or if you like the car i would keep it, thats what motivates me to keep working and making my supra better.
i had a time where i was fed up with my supra but in the end i stuck to it and kept going

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
caballo;1709513 said:
I have an 89 na salvaged supra. Fender and hood were replaced. Car has minor imperfections that annoy me. The engine needs work. Idk if I should fix the engine and sell the car or just part it out. Any input?

Unless your done with your Supra they all have "minor imperfections. Whats the imperfections? Pictures?

caballo

Aug 2, 2008
So Cal
She has many flaws. The nose of the supra is bent. It also has some minor misalignment's with the fenders and hood. Frame may be bent also. Its not too noticeable but it bothers me. I really want to have a near perfect supra. So i don't think this supra cuts it for me.

At the moment i have two loans that i need to pay off. So I don't really have a lot of money to put into it. As soon as i am finished with the loans ill be in the market for a mk3 supra. idk whether to sell it as parts or try and fix the engine and then sell it complete. I was offered 475 bucks(without the new tires) to junk it at a pick your part junkyard

How much money do you guys think i can make by parting it out?
or how much would u pay for a running car like this?

Pics:
imag0904.jpg

imag0906.jpg

imag0907.jpg

imag0908.jpg

imag0909z.jpg

Apr 4, 2005
Tucson, AZ
thats not bad at all man. looks like the front end wouldnt be hard to fix at all. as long as there is no significant damage i.e. frame i would hold on to it. if your not keen on the salvage title and want something boosted sell it and save up for a turbo. bottom line iv seen alot worse looking supras. im kind of biased cause mine is the same color though lol