Raybrig headlamp VS Kaze Aerocraft

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Canuckrz;1835013 said:
After further observation I feel compelled to complement you on your immensely baller driveway.
Yeah no kidding... what does the rest of the [strike]compound[/strike] house look like? :)

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
had to revive an old thread since I'm debating kaze lights but now I found DOT approved projectors with LED HID's in sealed beam for a better price. rhdjapan.com stocks the kaze but would cost double the price. The raybrig's are best bang for buck but I really like the black bezel the headlight more low-key.

p.s. Nice set-up!

Supra_dan

Aug 14, 2011
north carolina
Beals;2064099 said:
had to revive an old thread since I'm debating kaze lights but now I found DOT approved projectors with LED HID's in sealed beam for a better price. rhdjapan.com stocks the kaze but would cost double the price. The raybrig's are best bang for buck but I really like the black bezel the headlight more low-key.

p.s. Nice set-up!

What lights are those that you found?

JimboScum

Jul 24, 2011
BC, Canada
Just bit the bullet and bought a pair of the Black Genssi 7x6 LED. Once my car's out of the body shop and I've installed them, I'll post up some pictures.

They seem pretty reasonable for the price and if you look them up on YouTube they have a video showing how much light they produce and how nice the cutoff is

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
JimboScum;2069005 said:
Just bit the bullet and bought a pair of the Black Genssi 7x6 LED. Once my car's out of the body shop and I've installed them, I'll post up some pictures.

They seem pretty reasonable for the price and if you look them up on YouTube they have a video showing how much light they produce and how nice the cutoff is

nice my budget was too tight for them so I bought an authentic pair of raybrig's I'll post them in my build thread too once I've assembled the parts I just got paint matched.. again lol

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
Anyone have pics of the Genssi installed? Cutoff patterns, etc?
They have decent pics on line, but I was hoping to see someone elses results.

JimboScum

Jul 24, 2011
BC, Canada
Don't have any pictures but when I received the Genssi headlights at work and plugged them into my buddy's 78 camaro they were bright as fuck. Can't wait to get them in the supra

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
JimboScum;2070001 said:
Don't have any pictures but when I received the Genssi headlights at work and plugged them into my buddy's 78 camaro they were bright as fuck. Can't wait to get them in the supra

Very cool. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it as well