raspy eclipse 2 scared to race

Status
Not open for further replies.

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Oct 28, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
ok so i was goin down university towards UCF and i was kinda speedin at 55 and this guy was chillin in the center lane doin the limit at like 45 i think. anyway so i pass him and from the far right lane i cut to the far left. this guy catches up to me and then guns it right by me. i let him do his little show run and he slows back down so when he comes back i spool up and bov right in his window lol. he looked and was like :aigo:. he put his window up and fell back. haha to much rice in orlando

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
I've done that with an eclipse too. I was on I45 going south and this green eclipse turbo pulled up next to me and started doing this little vroom vroom thing. I didn't even bother revving. I gave him the go. Lets just say from the start I knew his car wasn't going anywhere. So i left it in 5th gear. He downshifted to 3rd and all you can hear is a constipated motor trying to shit out a 1/2 a horse. There was no movement just a lot of noise. I mean I was beating him in 5th gear. Are you serious. So I downshifted to 3rd and showed him how a supra does it. :evil2:

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
i went to a local hangout a while back and some kid was talking crap so i asked him if he wanted to do a run and every one got mad cause i called out an evo mr with my 87 supra........ dumb kids just dont know went to stop until you step up to the plate and shut them up....

A70BoosTFienD

A.K.A. Knight Rider
Oct 28, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
yea lol u all know what im talkin bout. what makes it better is the half ass project car look with the primerd body kit thats all white and the green bondo or fiberglass or whatever it is on a black car and ebay tails. it wouldnt be so bad if it was some what fast and wasnt so ricey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.