Radiator Removal Video - Mishimoto

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Pretty basic, but might be helpful for some out there. I put together a radiator removal video last time I took mine out to put on a nice new shroud.

It's a Mishimoto radiator as well so it offers some good looks at how a Mishimoto radiator fits and how it looks after about 4 years of use. Still looks quite nice if you ask me.

Enjoy and please subscribe/comment if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EnnkmlqG1g

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
"I dont remember how I got it in" hahaha. I felt the same way when I had to remove mine. Good stuff, you should do a complete series and have the links stickied.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
JDMMA70;2051261 said:
"I dont remember how I got it in" hahaha. I felt the same way when I had to remove mine. Good stuff, you should do a complete series and have the links stickied.

Thanks, working on it as we speak. ;)

I think I have an hour or three of recorded stuff, just gotta splice it together. I think the Youtube route may be better received than write ups so I've shifted my focus towards that for now.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Im noticing in my area a lot of older gentlemen are buying MK3s and starting restoration projects. I bet these videos will become a staple for them. Keep it up!

mirage83

Mar 21, 2008
Georgia
suprarx7nut;2051354 said:
Any suggestions on topics to cover?

Replacement of the hatch struts might be helpful. They're such a PITA to deal with a lot of people new to the Supra might appreciate the confirmed method of replacing them.

How about a video or series of shows on fixing the likely leak culprits in the hatch area? Between the trim, the spoiler, the wiper, the antenna mast, and the tail lights, there's a host of possibilities that can be addressed.

Nice work with your video's btw.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
mirage83;2051383 said:
Replacement of the hatch struts might be helpful. They're such a PITA to deal with a lot of people new to the Supra might appreciate the confirmed method of replacing them.

How about a video or series of shows on fixing the likely leak culprits in the hatch area? Between the trim, the spoiler, the wiper, the antenna mast, and the tail lights, there's a host of possibilities that can be addressed.

Nice work with your video's btw.
Noted, thanks. I already have the hatch struts photographed, bit I could do a video on that pretty easy.

I still need to fix my hatch leaks so I can do that one from scratch.