Racing Rads. $210 shipped anyone?

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
I was told I should post in here to generate interest. After the semi successful Mishimoto group buy. I didnt think it was the right place to do it, so if it isnt, its not my fault! lol

So we started producing our own line of rads. We hooked up with JVT and made ours off their better fitting design than Mishimotos. We had a good run of Supra rads with already 5 sold. JVT seeing this offered us even better pricing on their rads, so it saves my fabricator time of having to make big orders of rads by hand, lol. So I can offer you JVT's rads. at our Zankoku rads. price. Basically they're the same thing, JVT just comes with a higher pressure cap. So what's goin on here is basically this:

JVTR-R3-TS86-MT.jpg

JVT's 2 Row rad. for $210 shipped within California
JVT's 3 Row rad. for $251.92 shipped within California

NOT 1JZ hydrofan compatible
The 2 row is 2.75" and the 3 row is 2.8" so if .05" is worth the $41 to you we can definately hook that up. Prices include our own custom top mounts so you can drop it right in and not have to make anything yourself. The stock fan shroud DOES bolt up to these. There are actually pics of it fitting in my old Mishimoto Group Buy thread that someone posted up. Since those prices are shipped prices within California they will be similar to the rest of the country since out of state orders arent subject to tax. Just PM me to be sure and i'll let you know if its the same, a little less, or a little more.

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
"Since those prices are shipped prices within California they will be similar to the rest of the country since out of state orders arent subject to tax. Just PM me to be sure and i'll let you know if its the same, a little less, or a little more."

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Grimsta;1156640 said:
There are actually pics of it fitting in my old Mishimoto Group Buy thread that someone posted up.
Looks like he had to do a little bit of massaging to get everything fitting perfectly, will this have to be done with the ones you're selling as well?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
He has them available for 210shipped within CA, and probably about the same outside of CA... im the one who told him to make the thread, since the biggest problem with new supra parts is just knowing there available!

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i am also interested! i see that the stock fan shroud bolts up to it, but just want to be sure before i commit to buying anything that there wont be any clearance issues using the stock hydrofan..will the 3 row fit fine? thanks a lot!

Zach

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
hmmmmm well I am in the market for a 3 row radiator.

dose it really just drop in?

can I use my sensor or is it like the koyo and is it made more for the 1J?

It seems like a good product and I've been dying to buy somthing from Zankoku since there newer and they have great deals and Grimsta is a great guy.

so I think I might jump on this.

My only other question is what is the difference between the 2 row and the 3 row?

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
BlackDevilSupra;1158722 said:
Just trying to comprehend how the thickness of this rad' compares to the:
Fluidyne?
CSW?
Koyo?
PWR?
Any others if not listed?

i would like to know that also since i was looking into buying a pwr radiator but then i saw this thread pop up a little while ago

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Holy sh!t, i'm gone for 2 days and 2 pages to respond to! LOL

MK3.0dudeman;1158540 said:
hmmmmm well I am in the market for a 3 row radiator.

dose it really just drop in?

can I use my sensor or is it like the koyo and is it made more for the 1J?

It seems like a good product and I've been dying to buy somthing from Zankoku since there newer and they have great deals and Grimsta is a great guy.

so I think I might jump on this.

My only other question is what is the difference between the 2 row and the 3 row?
First i must ask, which sensor? No these arent hydrofan compatible either. No Hydrofan bung. The way I'm packaging these makes them a drop in. There's no hammering down below needed like with the Mishi, but I INCLUDE the custom top mounts so you dont have to do anything but bolt in everything thats included.

BlackDevilSupra;1158722 said:
Just trying to comprehend how the thickness of this rad' compares to the:
Fluidyne?
CSW?
Koyo?
PWR?
Any others if not listed?
Well I posted the thickness up there. 2.8" for the 3 row, 2.75" for the 2 row. Now you just need to find the thicknesses of the other rads.

raredreamz;1156736 said:
i am also interested how much shipped to 48066 michigan?
Michigan is $223.60 thru paypal

webbs7mgte;1157061 said:
shipped ot 53235?
Wisconsin is same as Michigan

JB91389;1156999 said:
Shipping to Canada
Depends where in Canada, but about $235 thru paypal

RockPaperSwoRD;1157119 said:
how much shipped to 78247 texas?
The $210 works for Texas, but thru paypal its $218.40

zachm611;1158267 said:
i am also interested! i see that the stock fan shroud bolts up to it, but just want to be sure before i commit to buying anything that there wont be any clearance issues using the stock hydrofan..will the 3 row fit fine? thanks a lot!

Zach
You cant use the 1JZ hyrdofan. But with the 7M fan the 2 and 3 row both fit fine

TRACKMKIII;1158319 said:
Price for the 3 row shipped to 30093
EAST COAST in general is $230.72 thru paypal

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
cool deal i was thinking of 1jz in the future lol im just getting tired of my 7m build TAKING FOREVER! but now that its coming together i will most likely be ordering one of these within the next month or so. thanks for the great deals!

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
So i'm currently out of cores to make these and JVT is also out of stock, lol. BUT we are working on getting more very quickly and I am working on other sources for cores as well. If anything we may get the price to go down even more!