Race Wars, Royal City Sat. 7/12/08

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Should have posted this a lot earlier but I just remembered this was going on.

This Saturday in Royal City wa just off of highway 26 about 30 minutes from Othello wa. is Race Wars.

This is a race what you brung LEGAL 1/4 mile street racing event sponsored by DTP a local car club. This will all take place at a private closed off airstrip next to ZEBS gas station immediately off of highway 26. Just follow the crowds of cars. Food and drinks, there will be paramedics and fire crews on stand by at a closed off airstrip. Racing is open to all, bikes, imports, domestics. Past years have brought in loads of cars ranging from 10 -15 sec cars from as far as California.

$20 to race last i remembered and $5 to watch. I may be off ~$5 because lots of info is just going around by word of mouth but those were the prices last year.

Remember this is an open event race what you brought with no one liable for broken or destroyed vehicles other than the owners. Event goes on as long as it has to or for as long as its still safe, (IE. dark or slippery track)

Lets show some MKIII rep i dont want to be the only supra representing the community down there. I'll be spending this week prepping my car and finishing up a bunch of work on my cousins 1g eclipse for the event and i know of at least 30 other cars from my area alone heading up. Hope some of you can make it.

~Luis

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Well event ended and Only one other supra showed up.

some 90 or 91 supra that was stripped down to the driver seat with a 57 trim and a 75 shot on ~ 8lbs of boost was there so naturally we lined them up.

1001042ab7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlucZGgHIto

I was on the left. Pulled ~ 3 cars on him before he hit the juice and caught up but according to the staging lights i passed the finish line a hair faster than he did. Not bad for a stock a340e on 20psi w/ a 57 trim.

Last edited: