quad tip exhaust possible?

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
This is just a bad idea. It's gonna look dumb, serve no function, which is ok I guess...If that's what you want. But, I'm willing to bet that almost anyone with the resources to make this happen, would also possess the common sense not to do it.

It's your car, but it seems to me the money and thought would be spent more wisely on something else.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
I would understand doing this on a V type engine as you can have true duals. On and I-6 all you need is one exhaust exit. Ive seen duals done on these cars, but i didnt like them much but thats my opinion. The only 80's import ive seen that pulled it off were the RX-7's

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
KMinAF;1126461 said:
What if you were to use a 3" in dual 2 1/2" out (Magnaflow) installed at mid point then you could run 2 1/2" pipe to each side ending in a twin pipe chrome tip

Running a dual can clear the tank only to one side, if you get creative.

p1126560_1.jpg

If you want more than one exhaust exit, thats about the only way you can go about it with the tank still in.

quim mk3

Apr 18, 2008
Minnesota
Keros;1126533 said:
I'd sheepishly say I'm glad you changed your mind on this quim :p

damn Keros, go all out on me. ha. see distance isnt a problem for me. I live in Minneapolis, st. paul so things are close. just to show u how far things are for me i have had the car for four years and put on under 5,000 miles. anyways, i am not touching fuel cells, i'm to inexperienced to screw around with that, and blowing myself up is not what i want to do. Sooooo, quad tip is not going to be possible for me to do.