Put the tools down and step away from the 7M!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Thought I'd post these here for the amusement factor....

Some people should NEVER work on cars.

dumbfuck1.jpg

dumbfuck2.jpg

dumbfuck3.jpg

dumbfuck4.jpg

dumbfuck5.jpg

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
If I understand those pics, that oil pan is going to get a very good, consistent oil flow. :nono:

Took me a second to figure out just how retarded that was. I didn't see how the pictures were related. I saw a oil adapter plate thingy, then I saw auto trans cooler lines from the radiator, then I saw a drain port in the pan.

Then, to my horror, I realized they are all connected.

At some point the 7M just isn't worth oiling at all apparently... :biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprarx7nut;1467790 said:
If I understand those pics, that oil pan is going to get a very good, consistent oil flow. :nono:

Took me a second to figure out just how retarded that was. I didn't see how the pictures were related. I saw a oil adapter plate thingy, then I saw auto trans cooler lines from the radiator, then I saw a drain port in the pan.

(you missed that he's using the Rad cooler)

117524536035x1f5.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Sweet! I love it, the thought process that went into this one must have been like Einstein creating equations.

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
HAHAHA!!!! is that jb weld on the pan gasket!!!! a guy came in yesterday with a motor for a rebuild, when i went to inspect it, take it apart, clean it and magna flux the block head ect... i couldnt get the damn thing apart, i felt like a fuknut, till i realized just how refukingtarted this guy was, JBWELD.... on EVERYTHING!!!! i was getting on here to post about it when i saw this instead!! hahaha CLASSIC!!!!!!

this could be better than ANY blonde joke!!!!! :biglaugh:

supra+know it all idiot= 1 less supra "lookie what i did mah..im edumacated!!"

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ian, your build thread is HERE that's where these pictures should go.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
suprarx7nut;1467790 said:

IJ.;1467791 said:
(you missed that he's using the Rad cooler)

Nope, I definitely caught that. ;)

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Ian where did you find these pics? This dude is going to fail and that sucks, but a part of me just wants to watch the carnage as I believe the owner deserves it...it's 100% obvious that he did no research at all and is just randomly doing shit!

Correct me if I'm wrong but is that RTV silicone gasket used on the exhaust header????I see orange between the head and something black..

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Isn't the actual rad portion of this very similar although different in execution to the stock 2jz oil cooler?

Ignoring the other portion of course, just the rad/oil cooler portion though?