psn gamertags?

supralover2

Jul 3, 2011
Lafayette,IN
does anyone have a ps3 and would wanna play some mw3? plz list ur gamertag and what games you play

ex.
Jkkl4663
Mw3, GT5, Medal of Honor, Black ops

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Another one of these threads? Haha... oh wait, you found out how to post up your tag on the side bar there. Maybe make this a MW3 thread then? I know we started a GT5 thread along the same lines last year... :)

As for mine, it's in the side bar there. Worth a laugh if you haven't seen it yet.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
i get added by random sm people all the time....so if i have you on my psn list, i probably dunno who the hell you are.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
empera;1779446 said:
i get added by random sm people all the time....so if i have you on my psn list, i probably dunno who the hell you are.
Ahh... perhaps we need a "PSN/XBL name = real name" thread like we have in the introduction thread that's stickied?

TheNewRed;1779463 said:
My gamer tag is TheCackMeetSnwch
That's just... wrong man. Took me far longer than it should have to get that haha.

Mine is "BHG_LOL". I mostly play GT5 these days, being that I spend most of my time working, I rarely get around to new games. Hell of a lot cheaper to game on a budget when everything you play is at least a year old. :p

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Mine is Shaker313. But you will never find me playing that MW2 copy. I rented it for about an hour and took it back. Currently playing either BF3, or Need for Speed: The Run. I have one person that added me from here but he is about to be deleted since we don't play the same games. Eventually I might break down and go back to Lag Ops ( I mean Black Ops ) for the Zombies.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
PSN : BorHor

I don't play so much right now because of school. But the games I do play when I have time are MW3 and GT5 right now.

supralover2

Jul 3, 2011
Lafayette,IN
ya mw3 is just like mw2 but its new its nice to have something new... but ppl piss me off when they hack all the damn time and cant play a game right lol

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
supralover2;1781904 said:
ya mw3 is just like mw2 but its new its nice to have something new... but ppl piss me off when they hack all the damn time and cant play a game right lol
I never understood the appeal of hacking a game for competitive playing. I totally get the fun that hacking can be in single player (hell I learned to create hexidecimal coding for the gameshark back in the day just to see what would happen), but when it's a skill based competition, what fun is there in cheating? "Oh I totally pwned you, headshot!"... no, the game did it for you, you cheating sack of shit.

Definitely can relate to your frustration with cheats on these sorts of games...