Prototype Clear Front Marker Lights - Many Pics Inside

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
Hi all, I got my hands on a set of prototype clear front side marker lights for our Supras, They are completely "bolt on" and do not require any cutting or gluing, and will be put into production soon. The set I have here is a prototype set for test fitting, once the info on fitment is sent production will start.

The plastic is smooth and shows no horrid seems even in its prototype stage, as you will see from the pictures the clear markers are identical in design as the factory set, clips right in, and the light slides into place just as it should. They sit very well on the molding and do not protrude further than the factory units.

Also, for anyone who notices the moldings on the car are not perfect, I put them on my mint set, and they fit very well. Please pay no mind to the hood or rough look of the car, a daily driver gets little love in the body work department. Enjoy!

img2419g.jpg

img2411.jpg

img2410.jpg

img2386.jpg

img2413.jpg

img2406.jpg

img2383.jpg

img2380.jpg

img2388k.jpg

img2400.jpg

Here are the pics on the mint set:

img2429.jpg

img2426.jpg

img2427f.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I just installed my clear JDM bubble markers and like the uniqueness..

hope you don't make too many of these..;)

they look good, however I'd go with a frosted look, instead of diamond clear..

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
So, have they been improved to disperse light more evenly through the entire lens? I wary, especially since I'm running LED bulbs, of the look while they're illuminated...