Project Clean 87

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Sawbladz;1423069 said:
Looks good. Kinda hard to pay off debt when all you do is spend money on the car, don't ya think? LOL

LOL, yeah it is. I couldn't pass up this deal on the BBK though, it was too good of a deal. In all fairness, I did just pay for the next 6 months of my car insurance and paid over $1300 in credit card debt off. I also sold my Camry, greatly reducing both my car insurance cost and the monthly output of cash for gas and car payments (I bought a 92 Sentra as a DD cash) and get 10 more MPG.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Turbo Drifter;1423339 said:
Car is turning out great! You are going to Love the ViPEC when you get it! What one are you getting the V44 or V88?

Again car is looking great!

Jeremy

Thank you. Since I'm not a balla like you, I'll be going V44 for now. I'll go V88 much later down the line, when I rebuild my motor from scratch :D If all goes well, I'll have my brakes on tomorrow and the wheels back on. Question is, do I have enough brake fluid left? If not, I may be having to try and track it down locally if possible.

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
honestabe;1423357 said:
Thank you. Since I'm not a balla like you, I'll be going V44 for now. I'll go V88 much later down the line, when I rebuild my motor from scratch :D If all goes well, I'll have my brakes on tomorrow and the wheels back on. Question is, do I have enough brake fluid left? If not, I may be having to try and track it down locally if possible.

LOL Balla, yeah....:biglaugh:The V44 from what I see will be plenty for your car. I just wanted to have all bells and whistles.

For the price the V44 cant be beat! I have a local guy that has set up my car and know is itching to get his hands on a V44. lrt me know if you need any help or contact for the local guy.

Jeremy

p.s. what turbo are you running?

sirgeorgee

Mar 3, 2008
Hungary
Brakes looking great-I'm loving it

Wish I have the money to buy such a great set to upgrade my sweatheart

Car is looking great-keep up the great work
And watch out the crisis is not over yet (worldwide)

Nice job

Congratulations

Last edited:

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
sirgeorgee;1423408 said:
Brakes lokking great-I'm loving it

Wish I have the money to buy such a great set to mupgrade my sweatheart

Car is looking great-keep up the great work
And watch out the crisis is not over yet (worldwide)

Nice job

Congratulations

It's not often that I do have the money, but luckily for me I just sold my DD and had the cash. Thank you, it's always my goal to improve my Supra.

What do you mean by the worldwide crisis?

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Got pics today of my throttle body (the underside anyways since his camera died immediately after). I also removed the dust shields, calipers, and rotors from the front brakes and started on the clean-up. I need to get a wire wheel though to finish the cleaning of the hub.

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
I just got done installing the passenger side brake setup fully. I removed the Earl's braided stainless brake lines from both sides and will be putting them up for sale very shortly. I have plenty of clearance for these brakes, it's awesome. They'll shine once I bed them in since the guy I bought them from did a light sand blast to get the rust off.

sirgeorgee

Mar 3, 2008
Hungary
honestabe;1423409 said:
It's not often that I do have the money, but luckily for me I just sold my DD and had the cash. Thank you, it's always my goal to improve my Supra.

What do you mean by the worldwide crisis?

I meant only that the markets/ investments drop , companies going down , job losses getting higher and higher are still in the picture (worlwide)