Project Clean 87

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
Ahh, Just go through Summit. :)

I called up ATI for a pulley for my 7M and they told me 460. The Sales Person was nice and said to order one through summit.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
PSI has them for $340. Sooo yeah, I finally took my Koyo radiator to a radiator repair shop and had them epoxy the leaks. It holds perfectly. I polished it up and took the Supra for a spirited test drive and had no problems. Sooo much better. I also ordered a pair of brand new cam position sensor connectors with pigtails already installed from Dr. Tweak at Phoenix Tuning.

sirgeorgee

Mar 3, 2008
Hungary
See man ...this is something

In my car I had no opportunity yet to experience this ,but in my friends 500 HP 1JZ Supra I just survived one round...so i know what you are talking about
now they are building a 2jz beast and they expecting over 1000 HP-I don't want to sit in- I wanna live some more -at least till I shake a bit in my Supra also...

All your hard work now is well worthed with your car--- Congratulations...

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Sooo yeah, I had a total blast this weekend and didn't break anything. I managed 278 RWHP on the dyno (running half 92 octane with 10% ethanol and half 94 octane with no ethanol). I managed a best time of only 14.55 seconds at 100.58 MPH in the 1/4 mile (having traction issues). And I drove over 500 miles this weekend. I had a total blast and here's a couple of my favorite pics of my Supra. Oh yeah, my cam position sensor connectors came in while I was gone too :)

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Spent the last 9 hours working on my Supra. I removed the stickers from the underside of my hood (still need to take Goo-Gone to it to remove the adhesive), put my wiper arms back on, removed the stickers from my cam gear cover, painted the front rotors where the pads don't touch and rust was building up with caliper paint, replaced my rear cam position sensor connector, relocated a ground wire at the back of my motor to a more hidden spot on the firewall, removed the tubing coming from my camshaft covers, cut off the heat shielding from my hydrofan line, untangled (cut and soldered since they were woven together) the wires going to my fuse box that is currently in my fender well in preparation for relocating it to inside my dash, and removed some excess wiring from my fuse box. I also pulled my dash out. I have a long list of stuff to do. In case ya'll are wondering, I will be taking off my passenger side camshaft cover and putting in an AN fitting for my catch can and will be putting on a small air filter on my ISCV (got the idea from GrimJack's Supra).

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Just called it quits for the day. I removed a bunch of excess wires and connectors from the dash harness and body harness that goes along the firewall. I also relocated the fuel pump relay to inside the passenger fender, mounted my ViPEC V88 ECU on the firewall (the rubber and padding are thick enough for small screws to grab onto), removed the passenger side vent cover in preparation for a new plate that will replace it, and I moved the wires/vacuum lines and boost controller to a different hole in the firewall. Just gotta figure out how to cover the ECU harness hole now until I go in for repainting sometime in the distant future.

sirgeorgee

Mar 3, 2008
Hungary
It means 478 RWP-Oh My god...

I hope it will be enough my friend

I love your Wilwood's ...

Cover that hole with a round plastic and put a TRD sticker on it...

Looking really good -don't give up this is the FINISH LINE :icon_bigg:aigo::icon_bigg

:icon_razz

Last edited:

honestabe

Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
sirgeorgee;1595831 said:
It means 478 RWP-Oh My god...

I hope it will be enough my friend

I love your Wilwood's ...

Cover that hole with a round plastic and put a TRD sticker on it...

Looking really good -don't give up this is the FINISH LINE :icon_bigg:aigo::icon_bigg

:icon_razz

478 will be enough for now, but my end goal is 600 RWHP. I love my Wilwood's too, eventually I'll get the matching rear setup. I was thinking about a round piece of plastic, although the TRD sticker would be too much. Trust me, I'm not giving up, I just got tired yesterday.

Chris, Thank you :)