Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I plan to drive it home tomorrow, and should be able to snap a few. Unfortunately the painter painted the mouldings too dark and will redo them, so they are off the car for now. Apparently candy paints are tricky to get all parts to match 100%.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Send me more photos to my email or else Brad.. :evil2:

Car looks great from the other angels that you sent but send me the more up to date ones to my email again unless you already have.

Duane

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
*** EDIT: higher res pics in the sun here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1077021&postcount=451 ***

Some quick pics for now, more to come. Good news: it drove home fine, and overall, looks pretty damn sweet:evil2:. Bad news: the rear bumper was sprayed too dark and I won't be happy until it's redone; and one of my tail lights leaks water inside, which means I will have to heat it in the oven again to separate the lens and reseal it, all without scratching the new clearcoat..:3d_frown:

Build2 010.jpg

Build2 011.jpg

Build2 014.jpg

Build2 016.jpg

Build2 017.jpg

Build2 018.jpg

Build2 019.jpg

Build2 009.jpg

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
:love:

Wow that looks amazing! Very interesting spoiler, I like it, and those tail lights look sooo good!

Once you have all your moldings installed, it's going to be beautiful :)

sweetlikechutny

Jul 3, 2005
Ontario
that thing is a sex machine! Now will you be the first supra to get his windows tinted properly as well? (no silver dot matrix border)

Great work and I really love to tails...too bad you couldn't do the lambo doors.