Project Cherry Widebody, finished! (New pics on post #451 and #511)

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I've been looking for those side skirts, specifically the part just behind the front fender for some time now. What bodykit/where did you get those and what are they called?

Looks really sweet man, very nice!

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Check post #1 of this thread for the parts list. Although I'm not sure if the sideskirts are still available. I had to make dozens of phone calls over 2 months to get my pair shipped after paying for them.

Last edited:

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
I can't belive how much I like those tail light's! If you ever deicide to make more please let me know :love: We leave relatively close to :biglaugh:

The car look's amazing!

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Interior has been mostly finished for a while now, but finally got some pics. I have LED dome lights that make the seats look an odd color. I ordered these seat covers before I chose the paint color, and this was the darkest red mock suede they had available. I wish I had gone darker, but I will live with it for now! All stock plastic and vinyl parts I painstakingly prepped and painted with SEM graphite paint. The number of hours to do this is enormous, but it really leaves the look of a brand new interior! It is very very durable as long as you use the SEM vinyl prep, and the plastic prep and plastic adhesion promoter.

BEFORE: This is how it looked when I bought the car....!!

b4_3.jpg

55_3.jpg

AFTER:
Goodies seen here:
- Momo Jet steering wheel and shift knob
- Suprasport V3 Jim King short throw shifter (super nice feel btw!)
- Speedhut custom gauge covers, Speedhut Revolution 30psi custom boost gauge
- Custom waterjet-cut carbon fibre gauge bezel
- New OEM stereo bezel and column covers
- 89+ Climate control LED retrofit
- Tein EDFC (new black face model)
- Digital wideband gauge
- Mega-bright dome LED retrofit
- 91 door panels with custom fiberglass mounts for the MB Quart 5.25" speakers
- Eclipse CD7200 MkII head unit, A/D/S tweeters
- Alpine subs in the box I built
- Optima yellow top in aluminum box wrapped in carbon fiber sticker sheet

int 005.jpg

int 006.jpg

int 008.jpg

int 012.jpg

int 022.jpg

int 001.jpg

int 002.jpg

int 003.jpg

int 024.jpg

int 026.jpg

int 027.jpg

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Just plain wow. You should definitely make more taillights. I'd buy a set.
The car looks incredible. I just remember when you first started, trying to imagine how it would all look once it was finished. Incredible. Great work!

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
Wow! That looks beautiful.

Can we see some more pics of your interior when the car is outside with normal daylight. Would like to see the detailing of the pain staking work you preformed and the color of your seats.
Also, your battery box, can we see how that came out. Sounds interesting!! And last but not least, the sub box, as I'm sure it's still targa friendly.

I like that Mega Bright dome LED idea, I so needs those also. :)

Thanks and great work on your Supra.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I've created an "overview" thread, with all the basic info about the car that people usually ask about, i.e. which wheels, body parts, mods, LED tails, etc: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83198

Now I'm going to jam both threads with a whack load of more pics :biglaugh: Enjoy!

P.S. none of the photos in this thread have been photoshopped or touched up at all. These came straight off an average Canon Phowershot Elph camera.

Build5 002.jpg

Build5 006.jpg

Build5 009.jpg

Build5 011.jpg

Build5 012.jpg

Build5 016.jpg

Build5 018.jpg

Build5 025.jpg

Build5 030.jpg

Last edited:

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Check this out. By complete LUCK, the top ridge of the Aftermarket Honda wing totally lines up with the angle of the side window trims! Straight out of the box! The pointed tips just needed to be shortened a bit. (Pics in front of my Neighbor's house)

11 035.jpg

11 006.jpg

You asked for it, now for the sex, ass, and tail light shots!

11 018.jpg

11 020.jpg

11 022.jpg

11 026.jpg

11 032.jpg

11 034.jpg

11 037.jpg

11 041.jpg

11 043.jpg

Last edited:

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
WOW,WOW,WOW, my jaw is flapping right now.This is one of the most stunning mk3's I have ever seen. There isn't one angle that looks bad at all,and congrats on finishing this beautiful masterpiece. Now go get some hella insurance coverage for that thing. Oh yeah I'm stealing some of these pics for my desktop.:icon_razz

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
I looked through the comments on this and seen how many didn't agree with that rear bumper, but props for sticking to it because man does it look sick,every angle of this car is beautifull i wish i had the money to do a similair widebody. Very nice. You definately have an eye for beauty.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
TobyCat;1301220 said:
WOW Brad! Last time I saw your car it had some orange/yellow stripes up the side. Fantastic work!
Thanks! I'll bet the original owner is probably thinking :aigo:WTF!? The original TRD stripes were his idea (Pic below).

Updates on the car: I've since installed whiteline sway bars, and I'm about to install the 13" Doward front brake kit and MK4 TT rear brakes. Currently I'm in the middle of a billet turbo install! Hoping for 400-450rwhp on 94 octane pump gas ;) Gonna hit the dyno right after to check for knock as I'm stuck on the stock ECU for a while, gotta pay off some debt first.

2e_3.jpg

Last edited: