Price is to high to pay to hang here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Sorry but the price to hang out here is to high to pay... I dont kiss peoples ass... Aparently you need to be in the "CLICK" here ....Lota people get away with saying what ever they want...and if you are not in the "CLICK" you get banned...

Id rather hang out were people are treated FAIR...
Im quite sure this thread will be deleted .............

Enjoy

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WTH, what are you talking about? and the mods are THE fairest pretty much anywhere on the net. Why do you think so many people come back to this site time and time again?

What ever is going on, take a break from SM and come back in a week or 2, everything should be smoothed over by then.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I must be in the click because I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I think this place is as good and as fair as you want it to be. I don't see how anyone can let themselves get worked up over what someone else posted, if that is what has happened. Good luck with the guys on Supraforums if that's where you go, because if your feelings get hurt here, you won't stand a chance over there.

Kwnate, I had my X on the top right corner of my internet explorer removed. I have no way out.........:aigo:

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Why would I delete a thread like this?

severe.jpg

By the way I banned the second account you tried to register so you could "stealth" you way back in here.

It's not happening. If you're so loud and proud about acting an ass, learn to deal with the consequences of that behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.