Pretty 87

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
Thanks g-a-s, Heidi bought the car from the original owner, and he kept it garaged for the first 15 years of its life. She searched for quite a while before she found it.
Isnms, I had a number of friends from the Norman area. It's not too bad over there. I lived right over the west shore of good old lake Eufaula. It was a nice place to grow up for sure. I much prefer the weather up here in Oregon though. ;)

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
My car is actually a black 89 turbo hardtop, and has no engine in it.
So technically speaking,
Heidi's > Yours
Yours > Rolling shitbox
Rolling shitbox > Mine
Very few have ever seen "my" supra. It's rather elusive. It only comes out to eat the unsuspecting ricer/mustang/camero every once in a while.
But thanks for liking Heidi's car anyway! ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I said this the last time u posted pics of your/heidi's car, Hoe Ley SHIT,
you must polish that thing alot.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
That car is beautiful, it really shows the passion and care your wife and you put in to the MKIII. Keep the pictures comming. :bigthumb:

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
D34DC311: Thanks for the kind words, and yes, we do polish it a lot! ;)

dirgle: We love our supra almost as much as we love each other. It's our baby, so we treat it well, and most of the time it treats us well, too. Yeah, we're pathetic. I'll try to get more pictures soon.

Blue87T(Dan): There is something special about a blue 87 T isn't there? I think my love of the blue started when I saw DanMcBoost's car. So pretty.

Thanks for the comments guys, we'll keep the pics comming, hopefully with a little artistic touch from Cwapface. :naughty:

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
IHI-RHC7 said:
Blue87T(Dan): There is something special about a blue 87 T isn't there? I think my love of the blue started when I saw DanMcBoost's car. So pretty.
Werd, Dan Mac's car was the first MKIII w/mods I saw after I bought my car(having no idea what I had bought) Instantly knew that I was in for a treat!

IHI-RHC7

"The Boss"
Apr 1, 2005
Oregon
sv3000645up.jpg

Just a teaser, hopefully we'll have some sexy shots comming up sooner than later.
-Jake and Heidi