Aug 22, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
www.boost.org.nz
152m3w0.jpg

152mdyv.jpg

152mg5k.jpg

152mgch.jpg

:(

Lifes a bitch... I had an immaculate aerotop... due to an incident (or more specifically the 360 spin, the fence and tree stumps I took out, and the bank I went over before landing in somebodies back lawn) the chassis isn't exactly quite so straight anymore... now I have an immaculate hardtop and a slightly warped aerotop (the panel damage has been repaired, but I can't afford to throw $2,000 at it on a chassis machine) so I have to put the engine and box into the hardtop...

After always being a staunch aerotop fan... I'm being reduced to a hardtop... *sigh*

My only consolation is the leather interior :\

PS. I would apologise for the size, but you should all be using Opera so you can click on "fit to window width" anyway :D

EDITED by Reign for pic sizes... Damn dood, those were like wall paper size!

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Whhhat? A depressing hardtop?:( Why must you speak of these words?
Hardtops are harder to find that Targa's...:(

LOL, You know what's funny, is when 80% of people try to sell their MKIII Supra Targa Top, they say, "VERY RARE Targa Top"

There are lots of PRO's n CON's to hardtops.
Targa's way a little bit more(can someone chime in on just how much more?)
Hardtops way less and you don't have to worry about targa top leaks!:)

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Yea, I like my targa top, but If I have it off for any length of time, it makes my interior all dirty...like a layer of this black sooty stuff will form all over the dash and seats... It's fun though...when it's not raining...lol