Post your best Pic

88_Supra

Power by...YOUR MUM
May 10, 2006
Australia
yeh i want 1 of those lips that came from the factory... i found 1 on a car in a car yard but when i went and inspected it later on it was all munted :( yeh shes got a 1G... not the fastest but i love driving her

Attachments

• Engine (Small).JPG
    Engine (Small).JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 102

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^^^^Do you have any more pictures of the side of your car? I can't see the side moulding good, but it looks like it is checkered. Too sweeet. Loving the look of your car..................:aigo:

88_Supra

Power by...YOUR MUM
May 10, 2006
Australia
suprahero said:
^^^^^^Do you have any more pictures of the side of your car? I can't see the side moulding good, but it looks like it is checkered. Too sweeet. Loving the look of your car..................:aigo:

u mean this?

Attachments

• Twin Turbo Decal (Medium).JPG
    Twin Turbo Decal (Medium).JPG
    50 KB · Views: 71

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
iv8kt1.jpg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Youve got two of the nicest looking supra's ever!

Love the look!

Do you have any more pictures by and chance??!?!?!

What suspension are you running in the Targa?

80sSupraPowa

Mar 13, 2006
San Diego, CA
s383mmber1 said:
Youve got two of the nicest looking supra's ever!

Love the look!

Do you have any more pictures by and chance??!?!?!

What suspension are you running in the Targa?

Thanks... I have lots of pics on socalsupras.com forum.
The targa has h&r's with tokico hp's. I will make a Build-Up post when the turbo is rebuilt.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Here are some pretty horrid pics.

First one is a lame one I took tonight. The lights down below didn’t come out good. But that is one of the tallest Hills In San Ramon. Pretty lookout. (All these pics were taken with my moms digicam, I forgot my Nikon D50 for the first one. the previous ones I didn't have the D50)

Second one is my group of driving buddies at an exotic car show we volunteered at in a town called Danville. Got some nice Enzo pics from that one. '87 Supra '98 Subie RS, '91 MR2 Turbo (modded to hell, Insane car for the twisties), '85 POS AE86, The kid that owns it isn’t necessarily a friend, more an idiot. A '93 MR2 and a '9* civic. Fun group

Third is a shot in a parking lot after I got my new plates. Which coincidently were crookedly zip tied. Fixed as of now.

And the final one. Well some girl friends decided to get on the back. I would of been pissed but I was a bit out of it. Turned out for a funny pic at the end. Bumper was muddied to hell tho.

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 39
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 65
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

canadian

May 16, 2006
Victoria BC
80sSupraPowa said:
Thanks... I have lots of pics on socalsupras.com forum.
The targa has h&r's with tokico hp's. I will make a Build-Up post when the turbo is rebuilt.

Do you have a link to all the pictures on the So Cal supra forum?

What kind of rims are those, they are nice!

p216641_1.jpg