post pictures of your stickers on your car...this thread will own!! (and be gay)(NWS)

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Nick Stonawski;1048536 said:
Usually i would be quick to say stickers on ur car= Rice! BUT please read the following...

UNLESS, said stickers promote a shop u work at, friend works for or helps u in some way u genuinely need to help promote. Other brand name stickers should be worn ONLY if u are in fact sponsored or sport a generous amount of thier product to even be considered by the manufacturer as being a good candidate/representer of thier product.

Duane fits all these guidelines, and is a fine example of how to dress to impress. And for the real reason, to promote those who helped him get to the point he was at and acknowledge them with thier names on his car for the magazine!

Funny stickers are ok, but dont expect to be taken seriously at any shows.

Some Mk3 members seriously scare me with what they think is "cool". :nono:

Overkill of stickers is straight out ridiculous! For promotion purposes go nuts. But if u litter ur car with stickers to cover up scratches/dents/rust thats homosexual and ghetto. My car is illegal as f@ck to drive on the streets and i NEVER get pulled even with cops next to or behind my car while driving (knock on wood). Been 4 years since i have been pulled over here in Nazi California. First time i ever got pulled was with my old 87 burgandy POS. stupid stickers lined on the front fender was a quick reason for a cop to pull me over and ticket me some bullshit! save urself the embarrassment and possibly a ticket.... TAKE THAT SHIT OFF!!!

very true what you have said but not everybody lives in naziville (california) but yea stickers all over the place are just another reason for cops to come lookin.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
This is the one sticker on my car. I replace it every year at the annual meet since it gets faded. For those that can't read, it says Toronto Supra Club.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
The one (visible, got a few under the hood) sticker on my car when I bought it was scraped off while it was idling down after my first drive.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Nick Stonawski;1048536 said:
Usually i would be quick to say stickers on ur car= Rice! BUT please read the following...

UNLESS, said stickers promote a shop u work at, friend works for or helps u in some way u genuinely need to help promote. Other brand name stickers should be worn ONLY if u are in fact sponsored or sport a generous amount of thier product to even be considered by the manufacturer as being a good candidate/representer of thier product.

Duane fits all these guidelines, and is a fine example of how to dress to impress. And for the real reason, to promote those who helped him get to the point he was at and acknowledge them with thier names on his car for the magazine!

Well said. I have had those on my car for those exact reasons nick. ;)

Duane