post pictures of your stickers on your car...this thread will own!! (and be gay)(NWS)

jd_kittle05

Mar 2, 2008
Texas
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1037712_1.jpg

Eriol

Mar 31, 2005
Indianapolis
I'll join, just because there is a funny/interesting story that goes with mine.

2535392911_c288d834dd_o.jpg

I don't generally do stickers, but this one came on the car, and I never had the heart to remove it. Seemed like I'd be forgetting the POWs or something.

I said as much to this crazy biker/veteran dude once, and he went from being Mr. Hardass to getting all misty-eyed. It's like he was touched that the POWs hadn't been forgotten by the new generation, or something.

deabionni

The Lurker
Sep 16, 2007
Kalkaska, MI
I'll play.

This is how my 86.5 looked when I bought it on Ebay.

p1037977_1.jpg

p1037977_2.jpg

It had APC stickers in the windshield, and in the rear quarter windows. (Who puts "American Products Company" stickers on a Japanese car)? Anyway, those were removed as soon as I got the car home.

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
MA70Supra88;1037918 said:

hey just wondering were i can get a sticker like that. I think its sweet and would really like one. If anyone can tell me where, how and how much that would be great.

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
jd_kittle05;1037712 said:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

[thumb]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/jd_kittle05/DSC00167.jpg[/thumb]

have you ever purchased from TiTan besides the sticker i personally would never put a titan sticker on my supra all they really have is a drag frame with all Chevy parts and a 2j i live 3 blocks from that place all they do is bolt-on work i went their with my mk3 to put in a 2j and their words were ((we dont have time to work on an old supra just find someone to put in a 7mgte for you)) so i ended up putting a 1j in my self sorry man but i hate titan way way over rated all they got is a Chevy and a bunch of sponsors

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
^^^ LOL, bitter much? My guess is they saw a typical kid in mk3 and didnt see any money in it (not saying thats you). Might not have been the right call 5% of the time, but as a business decision I would guess thats the right call 95% of the time.

I would be willing to guess and say Titan turns away a lot of business. I bet Titan isnt crying over your lost business.

Im not even going to touch the "Chevy" remarks lol :)

2_TonedMKIII

Rarety
Jul 28, 2006
Orlando, Fl
^^^^ Don't fret man they do this to a lot of customers. I should know I used to work there. Don't get me wrong I don't think they should talk shit about the MKIII's (at least not all of it). Especially when they sell parts to a lot of mkiii owners. I had to put up with it the whole time I worked there even when Bottle owned his mkiii. Thats just A) how they are and B) how they get a rise out of people. Either ignore it or deal with it, but don't let it get to you and have a personal vendeta against everyone who deals with titan.

MKiiis arent the only people they turn away in fact they turn away practically everyone for the simple fact that thats not where the MONEY is. I now work at the dealership down the road that sells to titan and I've seen so many supras (MKIV's) in hear and a comon thread between owners is they got turned away from titan. Several have even thought that they were all big and bad with there bonestock MKIVs and Titan proves them wrong.

jd_kittle05

Mar 2, 2008
Texas
charlesshen;1038113 said:
have you ever purchased from TiTan besides the sticker i personally would never put a titan sticker on my supra all they really have is a drag frame with all Chevy parts and a 2j i live 3 blocks from that place all they do is bolt-on work i went their with my mk3 to put in a 2j and their words were ((we dont have time to work on an old supra just find someone to put in a 7mgte for you)) so i ended up putting a 1j in my self sorry man but i hate titan way way over rated all they got is a Chevy and a bunch of sponsors

Haven't bought anything yet, just thought this sticker would look good on my car. Either way I look at it they still have one fast a$$ supra, do what you gotta do to win.