post pictures of your exhaust!!!!!!!!!

futeki_supra

Nov 18, 2006
lincoln, NE
I searched and I couldn't find another thread like this, ( I did find some with good pictures, but not exactly what I was looking for )
on other car forums I have seen threads like this,
it is just a thread dedicated to exhaust, I'm not asking witch one is better or anything.

just post pics of your bolt on or custom exhaust, what kind it is, where you got it, audio/video is cool too.

I am kindof looking for ideas on what to do.

I REALY want the buddy club spec II, but you could have a muffler shop make that same set-up for alot cheaper,

( for referance )

buddyclub2.jpg

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
My exhaust was custom made 3 inch aluminized steel with a resonator and a Magnaflow muffler. 3 inch inlet, dual 3.5 inch outs. I got it from George at Raptor Racing. Sounds awesome...nice and deep. In my opinion you can get much better fit at a better price if you have it made custom.

Pics of the muffler...no point in showing the piping...they all look the same.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Greddy SP:
p449536_1.jpg

It's hanging a bit low because the test pipe hanger is bent wrong and the hanger on the muffler itself is busted off.

p449536_2.jpg

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Blitz Nur Spec R
$510.00+ shipping from titianmotor sports
sounds very very silent with the silencer on, but big and bad without it. i give it a 9 out of 10, and 10 being best. :love: (ill upload some vid clips tomorrow)