Pop-out Targa Top

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Hell, I'm intrigued and both of my cars are hardtop and sunroof.;)

Good luck with everything and all of the upcoming R&D.

-Jeff

DavidBaustert

Nov 13, 2007
Dayton Ohio
I'd be interested in testing. 87 Turbo targa. I'm also an Mechanical Engineering Student at the University of Dayton so I could possibly help with something?

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
You can put me on the list to test it. I'd love to see something like this go into production. Just let me know what you need me to do.

Thank you for the R&D going into this!!!

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
GREAT idea, and one that I've had myself for a while now! :) I even scratched out several possible designs on paper and settled on a favorite to try, but never took it to my work bench. I can't wait to see what you came up with, and if there's still room for testers I'm definitely interested.

G/L with it and keep the posts coming!

jcchildr

Nov 13, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Bump ;) Got a few more spots left....

BTW, I've had many responses and questions concerning cost. The cost is weighed HEAVILY right now on the demand for this product. SO, as I said above, the more the word's out and interest for the product is spread, the better retail value I can offer it at. So for those still wanting a number I will post back with it as soon as I can. Testers will pay somewhere in the range of 60% of the retail value. PM for any further questions.

JordanC

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
i will be available for testing as well. car is not on the road now but WILL be by the end of March at the latest, maybe even before then.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Boost Lee said:
Hell, I'm intrigued and both of my cars are hardtop and sunroof.;)

Good luck with everything and all of the upcoming R&D.

-Jeff

:werd:

Don't let this be another reason for me to go out and buy a targa supra :sarcasm:

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Totally interested, I just got my car back to running like a whole hour ago. My targa likes to pop up and nearly off at like... 100mph... so I definetely would be willing to give this hardware a shot.

I don't think it would do me much good to be a tester, but I will definetely buy once they are in production.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
i am also interested in this... id need some more details before i would agree to test it. i am also a mechanical engineering student familiar with stress analysis and some vibration analysis. if you need any help with the design, feel free to pm me.
-pete

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
mine is currently being rebuilt so i have no problem testing out any hardware, cause this whole stupid special tool crap is gay and takes wwwwaaaayyyy to long, i wanna be like formula 1 inside my car, plus with the quick release top you could pull a fast and furious and pop it off when a cop/car is chasing you :p