Polyurethane subframe bushings for the MA70 Supra

Mk3_Richard

Feb 8, 2008
Garage
I'm still waiting for the package, I’ve got a trace code and it look like it’s picked up but then there is no status update at all. The worst thing is that Ronniek does'nt answer my mail or PM’s at all.

Ronniek please give me a update!

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Hi Richard ,I did sent to you an email to your personal email address telling you that i have lodged an enquiry with nz post and that they are still investigating.Maybe you did not get it.
I got a letter from NZ post yesterday saying that the parcel had to be sent back because of insufficient address and it was returned back to nz.
I have paid return postage charges and waiting for parcel to be delivered back to me.
Can you please pm your address and phone no(so postal services can contact you if there are any problems) and i will resend parcel to you when I get it back.
I used address you gave me.
tHANKS,
Ronnie

Mk3_Richard;1128086 said:
I'm still waiting for the package, I’ve got a trace code and it look like it’s picked up but then there is no status update at all. The worst thing is that Ronniek does'nt answer my mail or PM’s at all.

Ronniek please give me a update!

Mk3_Richard

Feb 8, 2008
Garage
ronniek;1129985 said:
Hi Richard ,I did sent to you an email to your personal email address telling you that i have lodged an enquiry with nz post and that they are still investigating.Maybe you did not get it.
I got a letter from NZ post yesterday saying that the parcel had to be sent back because of insufficient address and it was returned back to nz.
I have paid return postage charges and waiting for parcel to be delivered back to me.
Can you please pm your address and phone no(so postal services can contact you if there are any problems) and i will resend parcel to you when I get it back.
I used address you gave me.
tHANKS,
Ronnie
Thanks for the reply, I've pm'ed my address and my mobile number.

Oh btw: I must have missed your mail, it's probably blocked by my anti-spam software.

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Juat to let everyone know that the New Zealnd dollar has dropped against the u.s dollar so the front and rear subframe bushings are cheaper.
Thanks,
Ronnie
Mk3_Richard;1130390 said:
Thanks for the reply, I've pm'ed my address and my mobile number.

Oh btw: I must have missed your mail, it's probably blocked by my anti-spam software.

Mk3_Richard

Feb 8, 2008
Garage
My rear subframe bushings are in!

eb-2.jpg

QuebecmkIII

Jan 27, 2009
quebec
Does somebody who have installed the full kit of ronniek bushing can give me a feedback on the quality of the ride after??
Very hard?, stiff?, like stock?
It's for a daily drive so I just want to know if the confort is here or not...
thank

Last edited: