poly subframe bushings kit

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
I used to make poly bushes for suprasport strut rod.hopefully arms haven't changed and my bushes shouldn't fit but will have to confirm that

HKS_TRD;2095621 said:
I need red bushes for the camber arms and also the traction arm/strut rod if it can be confirmed they fit the suprasport/lipp arms. From a quick measurement it seems the OD for the bush in the lipp arm is 37mm is that what the bush you make for the standard arm is?

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
The bushes were same as standard arm bushes.all the suspension arms I made back then were red only.
Maybe suprasport were to different supplier cos I have supplied bushes to them for years.

QUOTE=HKS_TRD;2095628]I doubt the design of the arm would have changed, was the bush you made for them different to the bush for the standard arm?
I bought mine years ago and installed them but haven't driven the car yet.
When I removed them to swap to a strengthened subframe I discovered the bushes had gone brittle and the outer face crumbled off. These bushes are green so I don't think they are ones you made.
I don't think the arms are in production anymore[/QUOTE]

ronniek

Authorized Vendor
May 2, 2005
auckland
Sorry,meant to say I haven't supplied for years.
ronniek;2095644 said:
The bushes were same as standard arm bushes.all the suspension arms I made back then were red only.
Maybe suprasport were to different supplier cos I have supplied bushes to them for years.

QUOTE=HKS_TRD;2095628]I doubt the design of the arm would have changed, was the bush you made for them different to the bush for the standard arm?
I bought mine years ago and installed them but haven't driven the car yet.
When I removed them to swap to a strengthened subframe I discovered the bushes had gone brittle and the outer face crumbled off. These bushes are green so I don't think they are ones you made.
I don't think the arms are in production anymore
[/QUOTE]