Please allow me to introduce myself,,,

pracefan

Nov 11, 2008
Colorado
Just joined and received validation today. I'm an old disenchanted muscle car guy that has owned several Toyotas the last 30 years. My first MKII was an 82 bought used sometime around 87-88. Drove it as a daily driver for 7 or so years. Daily driver to the tune of 35 to 50,000 miles a year. It gave up in 95 and sat until just this year, just couldn't get rid of it. I bought a wrecked 84 2 years ago and then a $900 84 about 6 months ago. I bought a JDM 6mge in 97 and it sat until I put everything together into the 84 car, just got it done running about 2 months ago and NOW I REMEMBER WHY I KEPT MY MKII!!
Its like a fever, in the last 3 weeks I bought 2 7mgte engines, a JDM and a used builder with harness, a 87 NA shell in fantastic condition with a blown 7mge, and I am picking up another 87 TT on Saturday. My wife hates me right now. I may even sell other toys for "Supra Money". I'm glad there are sites like Supramania to tap into, and so far this is the best I've seen. I will try to get as much info as I can by searching but I plan on tapping into this knowledge base as much as I can. I tend to be long winded, maybe that is forced human induction, so I'll shut up now. Thanks and I look forward to gettting some great advise.