place to buy staggered rims

suprastupid

Apr 4, 2010
tx
Zilvia.net has a wheel for sale sectn... lots of good stuff on there. Those guys are wheel whores,,,,

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
joel903;1761035 said:
A lot of nice rims here:
http://vrwheels.com/

On that note...

http://www.vrwheels.com/work-equip-custom-build-p-4055.html

In case someone buys them or they disappear from the site, they're a set of silver Work Equips with chrome lips, 17x10 -13, 17x12 -30. Someone make it happen without making it look stupid. ;)

A_7783.JPG

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
hvyman;1761072 said:
Need the shine wide body for those. Or crazy pulled fenders.

If that were an option, I would already have bought them. Even with the Shine fenders, those rear wheels would stick out nearly an inch. Not a problem for people who are in love with style over function, but for those of us who actually like having a contact patch that works in a straight line as well as the curves, I don't think you could make those work very well. Fronts though, that might be able to fit with a careful tire selection and a little bit more camber, without going overboard.

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Google "used JDM wheels". There's a ton of places that import them and refinish/rebarrel/redrill/whatever...

I found a sweet set of Tom's wheels a few weeks ago (I think memory fab had them) that would have looked awesome on an MA70. I was ready to order them and my turbo's took a dump. Now they're gone. Damn.

I'd really like to find the wheels that are on the Tom's Minolta group-A car... the old SCC project NSX had either the same wheels or very similar ones. No idea what they are though, I'm no wheel whore...

sccp_0804_12_z+honda_versus+nsx_side_view.jpg

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
wheelsnext.com is where I bought my set of Enkie's. The website won't give you too many fitment options, but just call them like I did and they can special order any offset available. Their pricing is not as competetive as others, but good selection and awesome customer support.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
destrux;1761423 said:
I found a sweet set of Tom's wheels a few weeks ago (I think memory fab had them) that would have looked awesome on an MA70. I was ready to order them and my turbo's took a dump. Now they're gone. Damn.

I'd really like to find the wheels that are on the Tom's Minolta group-A car... the old SCC project NSX had either the same wheels or very similar ones. No idea what they are though, I'm no wheel whore...

Perhaps the Tom's C7 wheels? I remember seeing them on Memory Fab a while back, they're gorgeous wheels, and the price wasn't horrible IIRC, but they were only 16's. Would be great for a stock or close to stock car... As for the Group A wheels, I would love a set of those. 18x10 fronts, 18x12 rears? Yes please. Would want their brake setups even more though, they managed to stuff 15" rotors under those!

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Nope, they weren't the C7's. I can't find them now. I think I know what wheels are on the NSX I posted earlier though, aren't they Work Meisters of some sort? Out of my price range anyway... I'm looking for wheels in the under $950 range.