Picture request for Tial wastegate owners.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
This is a wild request but can someone take a picture of their tial wastegate on a bench test full boost/psi? I want to see how much it open at full psi of the spring. Reason I ask because I saw on youtube how the HKS and synapse open a lot but when I did mine it opens not as much compare to theirs. I have been getting boost creep and just saw this today and it bothers me. Please and thank you.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
The instructions tell you how to hook it up best the closer to the turbo compressor housing the better also you want the wastegate in an configuration so the exhaust pushes on it directly a 90 degree or shaper bend is less efficient.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
I am running the same set up as a lot of supra owners. Nothing custom and everyones ran fine. I brought a used wastegate from a friend and was told it works fine. I had a bench test on it and it did open at 8 psi like the spring was suppose to. I was new at the time and did not check how far it would open since I did not know. For a year or two I never WOT the car to push the wastegate to open since I was still fixing other stuff at the time. Now my car is done and I finally strap her on the dyno we got to push it to 5+ k and notice it was creeping to 15 psi. Looking at youtube videos I see the valve opens very far up but when I max mine out in the bench it was no where near. I just want picture if someone have them of a real legit tial just so I have something to prove to and get this issue fix. I already know wastegate is POS. Just need something to work with.

thanks.

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Garrett 64mm 70ar. Source is off turbo housing. Everything is done correctly. Its the wastegate but I just want to see a picture of an actuall tial with the valve open all the way. Thats what happen when you think you got a stealer deal on a wg to find out its bs.