Pics of The Sup

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Overall very nice shots. Because these show talent I will offer some ways I think you could make them a little better.

I really like #4 but the other plane on the left takes away from the focus of the shot. I would leave the camera exactly where is is and move the car to the left a few feet. This would block the extra plane and bring the second engine into view.

#5 is probably my favourite but I think it could be improve by moving the car a little lower in the frame by raising the camera up higher. This would change the perspective on the car and probably make for a bit nicer of a shot.

Great work though. Nice to look at shots where someone actually tried.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Nice,Way to rep the black mk3's.It's funny,I was gonna post an old pic of the SR-71 in the random pic of the day earlier.
Wait,that's actually green isn't it?Damn my monitor sucks!

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
Most of you probably dont know that I painted it in my garage with harbor freight tools....

Used good paint though.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
p5150;1198038 said:
Most of you probably dont know that I painted it in my garage with harbor freight tools....

Used good paint though.

Most of the harbor freight guns spray decent enough to get a good paintjob out of,they just don't last as long as good guns.We used them as primer guns at a couple of the shops I've worked.Still wont put that shit on like a Sata or Iwata will though.

p5150

ASE and FAA A&P Certified
Mar 31, 2005
Central Idaho
OneJArpus;1198208 said:
looks good!!!!

Not a fan of how for the exhaust sticks out but its still pretty pimpin!

Yeah - I have had a few people comment that they dont like the exhaust. Others say they like it though.

It is pretty f-ing loud so I was just going to get a removable silencer for 10 bucks off of ebay but I think it will stick out WAY too far and look really stupid.