PICS INSIDE...Which wheels do I choose

Help Me Choose a Wheel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Im having proboem choosing a rim for my car. The car is being painted a Lexus color called Crystal White. It looks like a pure white, with a sublte silver platinum pearl. I just don't know if I want a Chrome finish or Hyper Black. All rims are going to be 18x8.5 in the front and 18x9.5 in the back.

Pic1 - Stern ST-2 Touring in chrome

Pic2 - Stern ST-1 Beast in hyper black

Pic3- ADR M-Sport in hyper black

I've heard that ADR rims are OK, but not worth what you pay for. They look nice, but I think I'm leaning more towards the Stern wheels. This is why Im asking you guys. I want to see what other MK3 owners think will look good

Attachments

• st-2_face_ii_ts_chrm_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    st-2_face_ii_ts_chrm_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 29
  • stern_st1_face_iii_hblack_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    stern_st1_face_iii_hblack_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 39
  • adr_msport_hblack_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    adr_msport_hblack_lg_enlarge.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 37

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
ADR rims have no problems that I know of. My brother has a set of x-factor in 19s for his M3. 6 years now with no problems, no bends. Actually I think ADRs are the best deal, low priced and looks good.

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Here is a price list: Prices are for a set of 4 rims with no tires

Stern Touring............$1182
Stern Beast..............$1024
ADR M-Sprt..............$1060

bluemax

The Family Man
Mar 30, 2005
Orange County, CA
The 3rd one,ADR M-Sport, is too much trouble to keep clean. I'm lazy, I don't know about you. Even if its black and doesn't show dust, I like to keep things clean. There was a time when I was younger and loved that style, but not any more.

My choice is the 2dn one, Stern ST-1 Beast. Although there's a lot of cars with similar looking rims.

A70HIRO

Feb 1, 2006
Fremont, Ca.
i say the beast! those look sick! what offsets are available? also what sizes? just wondering, i a looking into another set of rims, i'm tired of looking at my Motegi Touges.