Photoshop CS3 and other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
I couldnt find anything in the rules against this so i thought i'd just ask.

A few friends in the architecture program where i live are looking for a copy of CS3 to try out but we cant find one. Anyone on here know where i could "find" cs3 for download to "try out" without the 100% legit license?

Looking for a bunch of others but right now im just trying to find a photoshop.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
dugums said:
Any thread that starts suggesting torrenting pirated software is likely going to get locked.

Did I say to download a pirated version? I'm sure you can get the trial version through a torrent website. Just because some choose to contribute to software piracy by downloading and distributing hacked copies, doesn't mean we all do.... *Dusts off Halo and puts it on*

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
KicknAsphlt said:
Did I say to download a pirated version? I'm sure you can get the trial version through a torrent website. Just because some choose to contribute to software piracy by downloading and distributing hacked copies, doesn't mean we all do.... *Dusts off Halo and puts it on*

Wasn't accusing anyone. More of a preemptive strike on my part. These threads always seem to go that way.

Not much point to torrenting a trial version when you can just get it from Adobe though, is there?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I think it's more than obvious what's going on in this thread, and no, posting or giving information on how to illegally (key word there) obtain software is frowned upon on Supramania. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.