Philly Supra Meet 2011!! Saturday, June 4th

nny

Apr 19, 2011
Bethany
If I can get time off of work, I will definitely be showing up. Any reason to go to philly is a good reason in my book.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Maybe we should start doing this the week before or after memorial day since all these people like to make "family" plans or go to other meets cause we not good enough. ;)
What would everyone think about that?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
ugh....this is what made it special :p but yea i guess the park would be less crowded....
votes anyone?

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I'm good the 29th or the 5th cause I have an exam on the 24th. If it's the 5th I'll def have a supra there. Maybe both if it's the 12th? Heh.

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
I should be back by then. Chris I still got the tester if you need it. I couldn't make it to the shop Saturday, my damn throttle linkage on the r/s valve cover came apart....so spent the whole Saturday tryin to rig/modify it to work, cause I was racing the car on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I need to get a damn jdm throttle body so I can get rid of the linkage, that is the third one.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
cruzian7m;1706388 said:
I should be back by then. Chris I still got the tester if you need it. I couldn't make it to the shop Saturday, my damn throttle linkage on the r/s valve cover came apart....so spent the whole Saturday tryin to rig/modify it to work, cause I was racing the car on Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I need to get a damn jdm throttle body so I can get rid of the linkage, that is the third one.

Damn I forgot about that. I wouldve picked it up yesterday. I'll call you when I can come and pick it up.

Why don't you go ffim? Doesn't Julio have one for sale now?

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
supra1008;1706799 said:
Damn I forgot about that. I wouldve picked it up yesterday. I'll call you when I can come and pick it up.

Why don't you go ffim? Doesn't Julio have one for sale now?

Ok..cool. I want to keep it as stock looking as possible. If I go ffim, then I will have a 2jz..lol. I picked up a cressida linkage real cheap and it looks rebuildable. Thanks for the head up on the ffim tho...lol.