Philly Supra Meet 2011!! Saturday, June 4th

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Alright its about time to get everyone ready for out annual "get together, grill and bullshit" meet
It will be at the same location as our last meet, same park, i think everyone liked that place better than fairmount park.

We want to start meeting around 11am until...whenever.

Directions.

supra1008;1404625 said:
DIRECTIONS:

From 95 North

- Take the Cottman Exit off 95 N.

- Make a RIGHT on State Rd. (Very first light coming off the ramp)
- PASS the FIRST light (Bleigh St.)
- About 500ft before the SECOND light (Rhawn St.), there will be a small street (no street name) on the RIGHT side. (DO NOT PASS RHAWN ST OR GO UNDER 95.)
- Take that small street all the way down to the river and the parking lot.

From 95 South

- Take the Cottman Exit off 95 S.
- Make a RIGHT on Bleigh St. (Very FIRST light coming off the ramp)
- Next Light(State Rd.), make a RIGHT.
- About 500ft before the SECOND light (Rhawn St.), there will be a small street (no street name) on the RIGHT. (DO NOT PASS RHAWN ST OR GO UNDER 95.)
- Take that small street all the way down to the river and the parking lot.

The only thing is you might pass the street. We'll try to put a sign up on the side of the road little before the small street so you don't pass it.
If you have any trouble you can call me on my cell 215-906-2524. I'm sure you can also call Julio (empera) too. I think his number is at the beginning of the thread.

Here is a map of the street on google.

Google Map

List/What your bringing...

1. empera - grill + utensils
2. supra1008 pork chops + cheese
3. cruzian7m -
3. nick - some sort of fried chicken
4. BrandonW - hot dogs
5. OneJArpus
6. InvisibleMonkey
7. Tonuch?
8. Hurrakaine - burgers/buns, soda/cups
9. JustinCT - chips
10. kb3.6camaro
11. jam98tt
12.FLINTSTONESKID
13.dreamcar88
14. Scottevil
15. Sjshredder ?
16.boostaddict17
17. TROLL
18. buckshotglass
19. Gaboonviper85
20. A32boost?
21.7mlove
22. Erick
24. Azem?
25. Volvospy
26. PhillyMK3

+ other friends

Last edited:

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
finally another meet! Please let the authorities know that I shall be in attendance.

chicken's kinda blue by now but I'll bring it anyway. I had the impression from last time that you guys are KFC hounds...or what about Popeye's?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Pops!! hows it going man?

yea we are KFC lovers but Popeye's will work too...theres actually a KFC and Popeyes down the street from the shop.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
Tonuch,
see Julio's first post and click on "Google Map". It's not really where that marker is, take that road down to the river and drive along until you see us...about half way to the end of the access road along the river park area.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
I didn't know if I was going to make it or not before. I'll be there as usual. Can't wait! Black one probably won't make it. I don't know what I'll be coming in yet. I'll bring some porkchops and cheese.

Last edited:

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
Any of you guys planning to be in the StreetWars7 thing? I'm meeting a couple of MkIV guys on Belmont Plateau early Sunday morning and then we're driving over. I've never been to this one but it's supposed to be huge, and a very large turnout of Supras seems inevitable. It would be nice to have as many MkIII's as MkIV's there...or more

Tonuch

Nick 95 6sp;1698821 said:
Any of you guys planning to be in the StreetWars7 thing? I'm meeting a couple of MkIV guys on Belmont Plateau early Sunday morning and then we're driving over. I've never been to this one but it's supposed to be huge, and a very large turnout of Supras seems inevitable. It would be nice to have as many MkIII's as MkIV's there...or more

Damn, its tomorrow! Totally forgot about Street Wars. I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll meet you guys at Belmont Plateau. What time you guys meeting up?

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
We have to leave Belmont Plateau at ~7:30am since they want us at the Stockton Mall by about 8:30 for the final roll into the meet. In case you need to call me my cell no is 267 357 9435