Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
not sure if i even want to be going, car will be done right after

and it looks like they are still calling for scattered thunderstorms

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
not gonna be able to make the etown meet.......i've worked on my car since tuesday and stilll nothing....I am stumped.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
Sorry I'm posting so late but the time changed. Meeting at 8 am to leave at 9 am.

Julio, sucks man. It seems like supras have issues at the worst possible time.

On a positive note I launched the shit out of my car and did a burnout with some backfiring. It was awesome.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Its gonna be a very close call whether I make it with a car or not (given my new job even schedules me so i can go) :( Engine will be out this weekend and head should be in and out of the machine shop (if needed) in a day or two from when i give it to the shop next week. I've never dug this deep into the engine (replacing rear timing cover seal) before so if anyone with experience wants to help feel free :). I know Tyler (gaboon) will be as much as possible but with me working days and him working nights, it makes things very difficult and I can't get an engine in myself unfortunately.

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
i'm gonna miss the meet :(

i thought i requested off but my manager told me i didn't and the schedule is already made so i pretty much gotta hope i'm not working