Philly Supra Meet 2010!! Sunday May 30th

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
lol,. i said no offense. hehe. im a noob, so i need a motor that can deal with a noob. :) hehe. i mean there is no address for this place,. but like yeah i live here near state college, its quite a bit of a drive,. would anyone be willing to meet up at a location than i fallow them to the meet. lol. i wanna go so badly, so i can hang out with my fellow best friends ;)

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
empera;1538183 said:
i'll show u wat "junk" can do.

and no...there is no address

lol julio's 7m is probably faster than any MKIII in the area.

Nihiliz;1538406 said:
lol,. i said no offense. hehe. im a noob, so i need a motor that can deal with a noob. :) hehe. i mean there is no address for this place,. but like yeah i live here near state college, its quite a bit of a drive,. would anyone be willing to meet up at a location than i fallow them to the meet. lol. i wanna go so badly, so i can hang out with my fellow best friends ;)

Starting off talking shit isn't a way to make "best" friends. Also, you shouldn't be driving a supra if you're a noob. These cars need maintenance like crazy because of age. On top of that they make power. There's a saying, "you can have reliability, power, and cheap but can only pick two". Consider that.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i mean there is no address for this place,. but like yeah i live here near state college, its quite a bit of a drive,. would anyone be willing to meet up at a location than i fallow them to the meet. lol. i wanna go so badly

just get to 95 and then you will be good, you can follow the directions from the first page, look it up on google maps, its real easy to get to

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
im not talking crap lol, i have some mad cash into my 7m. im tired of the problems,. and i understand about the cash that goes into it,. its my anti drug. lol and i think i can have some reliable/power for 10k. lol

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Sorry dude, not to bust on you, but really 10K? Lets say you put HALF of that into the engine and even its supporting parts (feul, IC, piggyback, etc) and you still can't get it to be reliable, you really, really fucked up lol. What are you doing to the poor thing?

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
Julio's 7m is beast!. I beleive it is probably the fastest 7m in the area!

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Don't really care if you pushin a 7m,1j, or 2j..........it still a supra to me. 7m's are not junk, they are just a little misunderstood...lol! I love the way my 7m pulls @ 15psi...........the big problem with supras (my supra) is stopping! That is next on my agenda! If u daily drive your supra and pushin 450+hp almost every day........your reliablity will start to dwindle...lol. Empera....i will try to make to the meet......no need to pull the gay card....lol! We had a near death experience...lol, might park the supra for a lil bit.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
BrandonW;1539122 said:
"man i just had a near death experience!"

hahahaha..........good times...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

philly mkIII;1539140 said:
what else needs to be brought? let me know... also i might have another mk3 guy with me..

watever u'd like to bring thats not listed.

cruzian7m;1539194 said:
Julio's 7m is beast!. I beleive it is probably the fastest 7m in the area!

u got that wrong buddy boy

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Don't really care if you pushin a 7m,1j, or 2j..........it still a supra to me. 7m's are not junk, they are just a little misunderstood...lol! I love the way my 7m pulls @ 15psi...........the big problem with supras (my supra) is stopping! That is next on my agenda! If u daily drive your supra and pushin 450+hp almost every day........your reliablity will start to dwindle...lol. Empera....i will try to make to the meet......no need to pull the gay card....lol! We had a near death experience...lol, might park the supra for a lil bit.

i'm ready for another run lol

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Lmao is that video online yet?! I don't think a camera car should be that close to the race btw. We need a third lane next time.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
that video shall not be posted publicly. Def. everyone will be flamed. Especially tyler for loosing to a protoge ;)

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
IwantMKIII;1538768 said:
Sorry dude, not to bust on you, but really 10K? Lets say you put HALF of that into the engine and even its supporting parts (feul, IC, piggyback, etc) and you still can't get it to be reliable, you really, really fucked up lol. What are you doing to the poor thing?

well the 7m is fully built. 4.5k miles on it. BHG, had an hks 2mm mgh. arp bolts torqued at 85 flbs,. block was decked,. and head was resurfaced. plus lots of other goodies,. but yup 4.5k miles bhg. im putting another engine in the car. hehe. its secret tho ;D

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

and wow, what happened? near death :O. my buddy doug has a very intresting near death story,. on a backroad doing 120mph,. hit loose gravel,. big logging truck coming head on. yeah. but managed to pull it together. lol

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
empera;1539340 said:
Especially tyler for loosing to a protoge ;)

i don't think he lost, and plus he was hitting fuel cut but he only won by a little and lol you make it sound like the protoge is stock

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
lol im just messing....either way fuel cut shouldn't be an excuse if u know its there ;)

its like loosing because your car is missing or you have other problems you havent taken care of.

I'm not saying, im just saying...

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i think your just saying that because you have one of these minus the money coming out of it
attachment.php

haha j/k

InvisibleMonkey

2JZ NO SPIT!
Sep 17, 2005
SNJ
So I missed out on food (fat boy likes to eat) AND BBQ-ing? I wanted a piece of that Protege too. We talking preheated or from dead cold?