Philly Supra Meet 2010!! Sunday May 30th

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
shit we gotto change this to the 30th then...sorry fellas...

also lmk wat u can bring..

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
because i like to have the day after free....that way i can drink and be merry all day sunday ;)

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
nope i usually celebrate my b-day on memorial day weekend....which includes the meet and drinking afterwards...

irocznissan

May 28, 2006
nj
Ahhh feels good to be back here... Been a looong time. This year the 240 will be finished. TMS is almost done with my motor. And buttoning up some small things. Car will come on trailer tho. Last year was.... Bad bew motor at ATCO. Can't wait

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
supra1008;1525479 said:
paging buckshot, nick95, 7thousandpieces,cruzian7m and of course MONKEY!!

Thanks for waking me up. We...aka my family...are almost always around that weekend so I'm in. My "project" on my MkIV should be done by then. I went from stock twins to a single and now I'm going back to twins again...what goes around comes around which might be why my head's spinning out of control.

Are we sticking with things to grill? If not, last meet that I missed I offered to bring KFC chicken so I could do that for this meet. Or if Julio can suggest anything that is needed/preferred I'll bring it.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
my march/april curse has begun. Already blew a water pump gasket. Last year it was a deer that totaled the car along with a blown trans, the year before fire, lets hope this trend discontinues or ill be showing up w/o a supra......again. Also blew a trans in a Geo when i was 16 during these months and a v6 camry a few years ago...

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
supra1008;1527563 said:
always glad to be of service nick :) so you going back to stock twins or bigger twins, custom twins?

I would say "custom", and also experimental since if it flops I'll put my current setup back on....I don't expect it to flop, I think I'll really love this setup since it has the look of the twins that I like so much and with the smaller turbos the response should be very good. A few months ago I bought a nice used HKS twin turbo kit, knowing up front that I wouldn't use the GT2835's that come with it since they're too big/laggy for my goals. So now I have two Garrett GT2860's on order with those nice Tial stainless cast housings...like this:

p1527805_1.jpg

We're going to cut the T25 flanges off the HKS manifolds and convert everything to Tial V-bands, including two Tial V-band wastegates which I'm routing back into the exhaust because no way I want my car any louder than it is.

To enhance airflow, I also ordered a nice ported-built head with GSC cams, shimless buckets, Ferrea hdw, etc., and an AEMver2 to control it all. I'll call Mr. Mark Conte later today to see where all my stuff is since we want to get going asap.